Explore Kaua’i with ease, this tour will take you to Waimea Canyon, with a depth of almost 4,000 ft and 10 miles long.
Elevation gain: 800ft/243m
Approximate hiking time: 2:30-3:00hrs
Trail Conditions: Muddy, slippery when wet, uneven surfaces
Age restrictions: Must be 10 years or older to ride in the van. Make sure you are physically capable to take on this activity! This is a self-guided tour.
Schedule & Pick Up Times
Monday – Tuesday – Wednesday
- 7:10 – 7:20am – Pick up in South Kapa’a, outside Island country store 4-484 Kuhio Hwy, HI 96746
- 7:30 – 7:40am – Pick up in North Kapa’a, outside Paco’s tacos 4-1638 Kuhio Hwy, Kapaa, HI 9746
- 8:00am – Drop off at Moalepe trail head, Self-guided tour
- 10:45 – 11:00am – Pickup at Keahua Arboretum parking lot, located outside Kuilau trail head next to the bridge
- 11:20-11:30am – Drop off South Kapa’a, Island country store
- 11:40-11:50am – Drop off North Kapa’a, Paco’s tacos