Explore Kaua’i with ease, this tour will take you to Waimea Canyon, with a depth of almost 4,000 ft and 10 miles long.
OAHU TO KAUAI: MOVIE ADVENTURE TOUR | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Take a journey from O’ahu to the island of Kaua’i, where you will explore famous movie filming locations! A movie adventure tour for all with Airfare included!
- Adults 12+
- Children 2-11
- Infant Under 2
- Explore Famous Filming Locations
- Roundtrip Airfare Included
- Fun For All Ages
Oahu to Kauai: Movie Adventure Tour
Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive, island-hopping tour. Indulge on your vacation and leave the planning to us! Interisland roundtrip airfare from Oahu to Lihue on Kauai, roundtrip transportation from the Lihue Airport (LIH) and a sightseeing land tour.
An adventure for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers! You’ll visit many famous sites on the garden isle of Kauai where Hollywood blockbusters and TV shows were filmed. Your backstage pass takes you to scenic locations with your guide while you watch clips. Have lunch on your own in beautiful Hanalei Town and visit Tahiti Nui, where the George Clooney film “The Descendants” was filmed.
- Interisland flight from Oahu to Lihue & Sightseeing of Kauai’s Top Locales
- Opaekaa Falls (Wackiest Ship in the Army)
- Ahukini Landing (Donovan’s Reef)
- Lydgate Beach (Blue Hawaii)
- Kapaa Town (Jurassic Park)
- Kealia Overlook (King Kong)
- Kalalea Mountain (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
- Princeville (Lilo & Stitch)
- Lunch on your own in Hanalei Town (The Descendants)
Know Before You Go
Return 7:00 PM: Approximate return to Oahu from Lihue.
Wear comfortable attire and shoes. Closed-toe shoes are recommended due to uneven walking surfaces. Wear Sunscreen, bring a camera and wallet.
- All Passengers must present government issued photo I.D.’s for airline check-in. No refund given to passengers denied boarding due to lack of proper identification.
- In order to be in compliance with FAA regulations, we require the full names of all persons on tour with air transportation.
- International visitors must have a valid passport to fly interisland on these tours and all U.S. citizens must have a current government ID. This name must be exactly as it appears on your valid, government-issued photo identification.
- Air carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown does not match the name on the air ticket.
- If a passenger is denied boarding due to non-compliance with this requirement there will be no refund.
- Once the reservation is made, tour is non-refundable and non-changeable. Interisland flight times and routes are subject to change.
- Special needs requests must be called in to the local supplier at least 1 week prior to tour date.
- The interisland airfare may fluctuate based on flight availability. Additional fees may be required to be paid by the customer in these cases.
Lunch on your own in Hanalei Town.
There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.