Come join one of their private stand-up paddleboard tour. Stand-up paddle boarding Maui is easier than you think… ANYONE can do it!
MAUI TO OAHU: PEARL HARBOR & HONOLULU HIGHLIGHTS TOUR | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Take a day adventure to the island of Oahu and explore some of the nation’s most famous landmarks. Step foot onto historic world known landmarks such as Pearl Harbor and USS Arizona Memorial, Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered. Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery and view beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Adult 12+
- Children Age 3-11 yrs
- Infants 2 yrs & under
- View Beautiful & Historic Buildings In Downtown Honolulu.
- Visit Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & The Battleship Missouri
- Round Trip Airfare & Admissions Included
Maui to Oahu: Pearl Harbor & Honolulu Highlights Tour
Kahului Maui to Oahu: Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri Tour
Join them for a day trip from Maui to Pearl Harbor tour, visit Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial, and the Battleship Missouri all in one day! This guided tour will also take you through historic Downtown Honolulu and on a drive through Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery, as well as through historical and cultural sites like the King Kamehameha Statue and ‘Iolani Palace.
Depart: 5:30 AM Return: 7:45 PM
- Airfare from Maui to Oahu Included
- Tour the USS Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center!
- Spend about 4.5 hours at Pearl Harbor, and learn the impact the area had on history.
- Take a guided tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy!
- Look for the plaque on the wooden deck marking the spot where Japan surrendered.
- View beautiful and historic buildings in Downtown Honolulu.
- Discover Kawaiahao Church, the first Christian church in Hawaii, and the Mission Houses Museum to learn how the conditions were for the first missionaries in Hawaii.
- Drive through and experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery.
Included In Your Tour
What To Bring
Wear comfortable attire and shoes. Closed-toe shoes are recommended due to uneven walking surfaces. Bring a light sweater or jacket. Wear sunscreen and bring a camera.
Know Before You Go
- No hotel transfers for this tour. Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Oahu. Check in at 5:30 AM at the Kahului Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return from Oahu to Maui is about 7:45 PM.
- Flight schedules change frequently so please phone the Maui office at 808-877-4242 to confirm time and place of check in or pick up.
- Bags are prohibited at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. Clear, see-through stadium bags and bags containing medical devices or medication may be allowed into the site at the discretion of the National Park Service. Cameras, cell phones, and wallets are allowed. Bags may be secured in the storage facility near the visitor center entrance for a fee.
- No hotel transfers for this tour. Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Oahu. Check in at 5:30 am at the Kahului Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return from Oahu to Maui is about 7:45 pm. Flight schedules change frequently so please phone our Maui office at 808-877-4242 to confirm time and place of check-in or pick up.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.