Explore Kaua’i with ease, this tour will take you to Waimea Canyon, with a depth of almost 4,000 ft and 10 miles long.
KAUAI MOVIE ADVENTURE | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Experience your favorite films in a new way. Watch scenes from amazing big screen movies and actually stand in or view the exact spots of the shoots like you were one of Hollywood’s most famous stars. Fun for the whole family.
- Children (3-11)
- Famous Hollywood Backdrops
- Movie Scenes Played on Location
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui
- Relax and Take Pictures
Kauaʻi Filming Locations Tour
A Kauai Movie Tour adventure for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers! You’ll visit many famous sites on Kauaʻi where Hollywood Blockbusters and TV shows were filmed. Your backstage pass will take you to scenic locations with your film buff guide and you’ll even view clips of those notable films. Lunch is included at Tahiti Nui, where the George Clooney film “The Descendants” was filmed. You’ll enjoy this unique tour that truly showcases Kauaʻi’s most beautiful locales and scenic locations.
- Ahukini Landing – A pier at the mouth of Hanamaulu Stream where it meets the Pacific Ocean. A popular fishing spot, Pagan Love Song and Donovan’s Reef were filmed here.
- Lydgate Beach – Adjacent to the Wailua River, enclosed from the ocean by two rock ponds. Elvis filmed “Blue Hawaii” as it offers a picturesque backdrop.
- Opaekaa Falls – Abeautiful waterfall that cascades into a hidden pool below, Opaekaa Falls is 151-feet tall and 40 feet wide. Featured in the “Wackiest Ship in the Army” and “Blue Hawaii.”
- Kilauea Point Lighthouse Overlook – At the Northern most tip of Kauai, the Kilauea Lighthouse is famously seen in “Lilo and Stitch” and serves as a beacon for ships in the 1970s.
- Kapa’a Town – Aquaint town north of Wailua on the east-side of Kauai where the famous dinosaur “egg-change” took place in Jurassic Park.”
- Lunch at Tahiti Nui – Included in the tour price, enjoy lunch at local favorite dining hot spot, Tahiti Nui and select from a variety of local favorites.
- Hanalei & Hanalei Pier – A charming town rich in history, surrounded by taro patches and art galleries, Hanalei suffered widespread and catastrophic flooding in April 2018. The flood waters eroded the land around the famous Hanalei pier but it has been repaired as of late and is beautiful as ever.
What to Bring
Wear comfortable attire and shoes. Closed-toe shoes are recommended due to uneven walking surfaces. Wear sunscreen and bring a camera.
Departure & Return Location
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Kauaʻi locations.
- If your hotel or the place you are staying is not listed, we will pick you up at the closest location.
- Tour departs the first pickup location at 7:00 AM and returns at approximately 2:45 PM.
- 24 hours prior to your tour, please re-confirm your pickup time and location by calling 808-246-0122.
Children must be at least 3 years of age. Due to graphic nature of movie Uncommon Valor, the video clip WILL NOT be shown in the presence of children under the age of 13. Prior to showing the clip, all passengers will be asked if the video clip is not acceptable for viewing and if anyone suggests not showing it, then it will NOT be shown.
The lunch for this tour is at Tahiti Nui select from a variety of local favorites.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.