Looking for an adventure of a lifetime? Our unique afternoon tour is full of excitement!
KAUAI WAIMEA CANYON & KOKE’E ADVENTURE | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Journey through the heart of Kauai’s countryside and visit the Waimea Canyon and verdant Koke’e Valley featuring Kauai’s top highlights.
- Adults Ages 12+
- Children Ages 3-11
- Infants 2 & Under
- Lunch At Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Visit “The Grand Canyon Of The Pacific”
- Kauai Coffee Plantation Tour
Kauai Waimea Canyon & Koke’e Adventure
Journey through the heart of Kauai’s countryside where you’ll ascend a vast mountain via a meandering road engulfed by trees and endless fields to reveal what Mark Twain aptly described as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” It’s hard to believe that the immense cliffs and deep gorges of the Waimea Canyon could exist on an island – you’ll be mesmerized by its scenic beauty long after your vacation.
Watch ocean waves propel jets of water through lava rock at the Spouting Horn Blowhole. In quaint Hanapepe town amid sugar cane fields, view Hanapepe Valley from the lookout and cross the famous Hanapepe Swinging Bridge.
Enjoy a delicious lunch from Waimea Plantation Cottages at the Chicken in a Barrel BBQ.
Venture down a nature trail in Koke’e State Park for an easy walk surrounded by native Hawaiian flora and fauna. Listen for the lyrical chirping of the rare red ‘apapane or i’iwi bird species who sip nectar from the blossoms on the native trees.
Peer at the expanse of Waimea Valley from Pu’u Hinahina Lookout and visit the recently unveiled King Kaumuali‘i Statue at Pa‘ula‘ula, more commonly known as the Russian Fort.
Lastly, you’ll be welcomed at Kauai Coffee Plantation near the coast where the coffee orchard that leads toward the ocean. See the entire coffee process from initial blossoming and harvesting to the final roasting. Sample the exclusive line of estate‐grown Hawaiian coffees while relaxing beneath the warm Hawaiian sun.
- Included lunch from Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Waimea Canyon (stop at key lookout points to be viewed from the coach)
- Koke’e State Park (short, easy nature trail hike walk)
- Puu Hinahina Lookout (dramatic views of Waimea Valley Canyon)
What to Bring
- Wear comfortable attire and shoes. Closed-toe shoes are recommended due to uneven walking surfaces.
- Wear sunscreen and bring a camera.
Departure & Return Location
Depart: 7:30 AM Return: 5:30 PM
- Hotel pick up is provided from select Kauai hotels
- Please enter the name of your hotel at time of reservation and phone the Reservations Department at 808-833-3000, at least 24 hours prior to your tour to re-confirm your pick up location and time.
- They are not permitted to pick up in residential areas or at B&B’s.
- While there is no mask requirement to participate in their tours, they recommend that if you have concerns about traveling with a large group that you bring a mask to wear on tour.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch from Waimea Plantation Cottages at the Chicken in a Barrel BBQ.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.