POIPU SUNSET SAIL | CAPTAIN ANDY’S
Sail South Kauaʻi’s scenic coastline and enjoy the breathtaking sunset and scenery. Set sail from the Kukuiula Harbor for a two-hour sail on this swift and comfortable 55 ft. Gold Coast Yachts Luxury Sailing Catamaran listening to live Hawaiian music.
- Child (3-12)
- Breathtaking Sunset
- Hawaiian Music
- Great Appetizers & Drinks
Kauaʻi South Shore Sunset Tour
Enjoy the beautiful sunset and weather the south side of Kaua’i has to offer while aboard a luxury 55′ sailing catamaran. A must-do sunset catamaran ride while on Kaua’i! Live music, appetizers, and drinks set the mood.
Your Tour Includes
Appetizers -“buffalo” chicken wings with dip, pineapple/fruit trays, pretzels, and vegetable crudités, assorted soft drinks, sneaky tikis (tropical cocktails), along with beer and wine. Accompanied by live Hawaiian music, this Poipu sunset catamaran tour makes for a memorable experience for the whole family.
What to Bring
Wear comfortable clothing and a light jacket.
- Not available for pregnant women in their third trimester.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness).
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
Appetizers-“buffalo” chicken wings with dip, pineapple/fruit trays, pretzels, and vegetable crudités. Assorted soft drinks,sneaky tikits (tropical cocktail) along with beer and wine.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.