Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
STAR NA PALI DINNER SUNSET SAIL | CAPT. ANDY’S
Enjoy a romantic dinner, breathtaking sunset, and views of the spectacular rugged Napali coast. Set sail from Port Allen Marina for a four hour sail on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65 ft. Catamaran. Learn history and legends as you take in some of the best views Kaua’i has to offer.
- Child (3-12)
- Breathtaking Sunset
- Rugged Pristine Coast
- Great Drinks & Dinner
Star Na Pali Dinner Sunset Sail
Afternoon light is amazing on Na Pali. See rich hues of green, red and black as the setting sun highlights the many sharp ridge lines and valleys that make this coastline unique. After heading North up Na Pali you’ll enjoy a relaxing downwind cruise and sunset at sea.
The Na Pali Dinner Sunset Sail is their premier “dinner with a view” experience. Sunsets at sea, viewed from the Star are spectacular. Passengers will enjoy a panoramic view of the entire coastline from Haena to Milolii, with the “forbidden” island of Ni’ihau in the distance. Each day is unique, as the light reacts with clouds and landscapes. Rainbows frequently add color to the distant mountains.
The sail starts with a short briefing and introduction as they depart from Port Allen and head West, then North and upwind on the Na Pali (depending on the conditions).
Meanwhile their team of onboard chefs will get busy preparing the fresh meal. Unlike other charter boats, The Star is equipped with a full galley (kitchen) and bar. This means that the meal can be prepared fresh onboard instead of the standard practice of pre-cooking food.
On most days the Hawaiʻian tradewinds are blowing from the East, which makes for a perfect downwind sail once they reach their turnaround point. The crew’s objective on this sail is to position the boat for a calm, downwind sail during dinner service. Once you reach the turnaround, the crew will power down the boat’s twin diesels and hoist the massive mainsail and jib. Now you’re set up for some sailing, relaxing and yummy food. They time the sail to pull in at Port Allen near dusk, their goal is to return you to shore safe, happy and full.
Your Tour Includes
- 65 ‘ Star Yacht Sail
- Na Pali Coast, Sunset
- Dinner, Cocktails, Beverages
- Whales in season
What To Bring
- They suggest bringing layers (including a light jacket)
- Sunblock, sunglasses and a camera.
Departs: Port Allen, daily. Map
**This tour DOES NOT include snorkeling.
- Not available for children under 3 years or pregnant women in their third trimester
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
- Garden Fresh Mixed Greens Salad (GF, Veg)
- Grilled Filet Mignon (GF, DF)
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp Skewers (GF, DF on request)
- Roasted Rosemary Red Potatoes (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Gingered Carrots (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Grilled Asparagus (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Lime Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream (Veg)
(24 hours advance notice required. Please call.)
- Chickpea Stuffed Bell Pepper on a bed of Mixed Greens Topped with Fire Roasted Red Pepper Sauce (DF, GF, Veg, VGN)
- Cocktails (beer, wine and “sneaky tikis”), soft drinks and water.
Menu subject to change.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.