Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
NAPALI SUNSET DINNER BOAT TOUR | HOLO HOLO CHARTERS
Treat yourself and your loved ones to an unforgettable afternoon experience on their Napali sunset dinner cruise. Travel on Holoholo, in style and comfort, and let them show you just how spectacular dinner on Kauai can be!
- Child (5-12)
- Napali Coast On A 65-Foot Power Catamaran
- Sparkling Wine Toast At Sunset
- Cocktails, Locally-Prepared Appetizers, Dinner and Dessert
Napali Sunset Dinner Boat Tour
If you’re on a mission to witness the awesomeness of the Napali Coast, and you want to be on a comfortable boat, enjoying quality food and beverages while you do so, come aboard our spacious & sporty catamaran Holoholo for the Napali Sunset Cruise. Whether you’ve been a dozen times, or this is your first, the Sunset Cruise is an excellent way to level-up your evening plans and turn dinner, drinks, and sunset into a beautiful adventure!
You’ll be riding in comfort and style on Holoholo, their company’s namesake vessel that was designed and built here on Kauai, by their company’s founder and crew. She’s a boss boat– stable, powerful, and meticulously maintained for efficiency, safety, and comfort. Holoholo has a low center of gravity, so there’s less rocking and rolling than on more top-heavy, double decker tour boats– a feature guests appreciate!
They say it’s the journey and not the destination, but Napali might be the exception to the rule—Kauai’s northwest coast is truly something to behold. We always find ourselves saying, “It never gets old,” because the Napali Coast has a way of humbling us with her magnificence, every single day. It’s the rainbows and the dolphins and the way the Cathedrals break through low-lying clouds. It’s the waterfalls, and the birds flying through Honopu Arch. Even when conditions aren’t “perfect”, Napali always seems to have a way of showing the love and making the trip special.
When it comes to service, Holo Holo Charter’s goes for food and beverage menus that are refreshing, Hawaii-inspired, delicious, satisfying, and easy-to-eat. They’ve got juices, sodas, domestic & Hawaii craft beers, hard seltzers, red & white wine, sparkling wine, and their signature Koloa Rum Mai Tai. They serve meats & cheeses, crackers, and fresh veggies with dips to start, and for the main course—fresh pineapple, garden salad, somen noodle salad, rice, teriyaki chicken, and roasted veggies with tofu. Their balanced, colorful meals are prepared every day by local caterers, using whole ingredients. They use reusable linens and service ware, and Holo Holo Charters is the only Kauai tour boat company to be certified an Ocean Friendly Restaurant by the Surfrider Foundation.
Chances are you’ll see some ocean wildlife while you’re out there; Hawaiian spinner dolphins, flying fish, green sea turtles, and pelagic sea birds are commonly seen on our Kauai sunset tours, year-round! And from December through April– it’s whale season, when thousands of North Pacific Humpback Whales migrate over 3,000 miles from their summer feeding grounds in Alaska to the warm waters of Hawaii, to mate and calve. As part of their mating rituals, curiosity, and propensity to “show off” to humans, we’re often treated to dramatic breaches, tail slapping, and other fascinating behaviors, such as spy hopping.
On the way to and from the majestic Napali Coast, you’ll pass the towns of Waimea and Kekaha, the Pacific Missile Range Facility, Barking Sands Beach, and Hawaii’s longest beach– Polihale Beach. Your captain will provide narration– history, interesting facts, information, and legends about the island—and their crew members will be at your service at all times, answering questions, taking pictures, refilling drinks, bringing you a plate, walking you to the bathroom, etc.
They have our Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Brownies for dessert and offer a sparkling wine toast at sunset—They’re fully treating you today!
The Napali Sunset Cruise is a terrific choice for both Kauai locals and visitors that want to elevate their happy hour/dinner/sunset plans by getting out on a nice boat and enjoying an evening in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. With dinner, dessert, and drinks included, the Napali Sunset Cruise offers a lot of value and will leave you smiling and satisfied.
Your Tour Includes
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Stir-fry Dinner with Hawaiʻian influence
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
- The chance to see humpback whales (peak season Dec-Apr)
- Check in at 2:30 p.m. at the Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- For safety, no pregnant women or children under 5 are allowed on this tour.
What to Bring
Bring layers on this tour—you might want to soak up some sun at the start, but it will be getting dark by the time you return to the dock in Port Allen. As a rule of thumb, bring a jacket with you on all of your Kauai activities and adventures. The weather here is notoriously variable!
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e., Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough.
- Children must be at least 5 years old.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. They encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- They do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- They are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- They reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Their vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper provided, you may be responsible for the cost of repair
- If a passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages, an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Meat, Cheese + Crackers
- Veggie Crudité with Ranch (Vegetarian) and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Vegan/GF)
- Fresh Pineapple Vegan/GF
- Pasta Salad (Vegetarian)
- Local Garden Greens (Vegan/GF)
- Hapa Rice (White + Brown Rice) (Vegan/GF)
- Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
- Kalua + Cabbage (GF)
- Roasted Tofu & Veggies (Vegan/GF)
- Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Brownie Bites (Vegetarian)
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.