Napali Sunset Dinner Boat Tour | Holo Holo Charters
Treat yourself and your loved ones to an unforgettable afternoon experience on their Napali sunset dinner cruise. Travel on Holoholo, in style and comfort, and let them show you just how spectacular dinner on Kauai can be!
- 65-Foot Power Catamaran
- Cocktails, Locally-Prepared Appetizers, Dinner and Dessert
- Sparkling Wine Toast at Sunset
Napali Sunset Dinner Boat Tour
They will bring the adventure, you bring the romance on their Napali Coast Sunset Dinner Tour. Holoholo, the stylish and steadfast cruising catamaran, is the perfect vessel on which to wine and dine you. Get up close and personal with the incredible Napali Coast. It’s good vibes only on this pleasure cruise that includes cocktails, locally-prepared appetizers, dinner and dessert, and their signature sparkling wine toast at sunset.
Holo Holo Charters offers one of the only Ocean Friendly Restaurants (certified by Surfrider Foundation) on the water, enjoy a unique dining experience aboard their sunset dinner tour. Why stay home or sit in a boring restaurant when you can stretch out in the fresh air and enjoy the afternoon on the water, on their intimate and delicious sunset dinner cruise?
Holoholo, their flagship, 65-foot power catamaran, is the ideal vessel for a Kauai dinner tour because she’s very stable on the water. As you can see in the pictures, she’s got a low center of gravity and therefore she offers more pitch-damping than some of the more top-heavy, double-decker boats that you may see. Let’s not get too far into flight dynamics, but the point is that you’re going to be comfortable and you’re going to have less chance of losing your footing or spilling your wine—so it’s considered an overall win-win!
Once you’re on board, it’s time to slow yourself down to Hawaiian time and let the sightseeing begin. For the ride, they’ve got a nice selection of beer, seltzers, wine, and Mai Tai’s made with award-winning, locally-made, Koloa Rum, for you to enjoy. Their entertaining crew will share history and legends of the island as you journey to your destination, Napali Coast.
This relaxed trip is a photographer’s dream, with endlessly amazing photo opportunities courtesy of the Napali Coast’s breathtaking wildlife, pinnacles, cliffs, waterfalls, caves, and arches. The golden afternoon sunlight is perfect to capture the depth and magnitude of this special place. This is definitely the time to get your new profile pic or your family’s next holiday card photo!
Their custom, Kauai-built vessel, Holoholo, is one of the fastest charter boats on the coast, giving them a lot of freedom to explore the island and the many waterfalls, sea caves, rainbows, dolphins, whales, turtles, native sea birds, and more that are encountered on a daily basis. Complete with two restrooms on deck and plenty of bench seating, this vessel has all you need for an easy day on the water.
After you soak up as much of the Napali Coast as you can, their crew will set up dinner for you as you casually make your way back to port. Their locally made dinner is proudly prepared by Holo Holo Charter’s caterers, Rose N Bros, a family-owned operation out of Hanapepe. Their menu is complete with some of our favorite local dishes, which they hope will become your new favorites too!
At Holo Holo Charters, they’re always looking for ways to improve their boats and thus, improve the Kauai boat tours. In 2020, while COVID-19 paused our daily operations, our shop and maintenance department reimagined and rebuilt Holoholo’s food and beverage service area. With a completely new bar including a new countertop, beverage coolers, and upgraded water filtration, as well as comfortable new seating and table layout in the cabin, They are able to serve you more efficiently and safely than ever.
At sunset, you will pause to enjoy the last moments of the day, complete with a Champagne toast. Grab your cameras so the crew can capture you and your favorite people with a colorful backdrop of the ocean as we look for the elusive green flash, at the moment the sun disappears into the ocean.
Treat yourself and your loved ones to an unforgettable afternoon experience on our Napali sunset dinner cruise. Travel on Holoholo, in style and comfort, and let them show you just how spectacular dinner on Kauai can be!
Your Tour Includes
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Stir-fry Dinner with Hawaiian influence
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise. Sunset champagne toast
- The chance to see humpback whales (peak season Dec-Apr)
- Check in at 2:30 p.m. at the Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- For safety, no pregnant women or children under 5 are allowed on this tour.
- Tax not included
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind adventure bring along a towel, change of dry clothing, sunscreen, hat and of course your camera!
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e., Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old for snorkel tours and non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. They will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. They encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- They do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- They are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- They reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Their vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by them, or they may bring their own.
- Port Allen Departures: Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Meat, Cheese + Crackers
- Veggie Crudité with Ranch (Vegetarian) and Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Vegan/GF)
- Fresh Pineapple Vegan/GF
- Pasta Salad (Vegetarian)
- Local Garden Greens (Vegan/GF)
- Hapa Rice (White + Brown Rice) (Vegan/GF)
- Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
- Kalua + Cabbage (GF)
- Roasted Tofu & Veggies (Vegan/GF)
- Kauai Coffee Coconut Caramel Crunch Brownie Bites (Vegetarian)
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.