Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
- May - September
DELUXE NĀ PALI SUNSET SNORKEL TOUR | KAUAI SEA TOURS
Come snorkel, sail (conditions permitting), view towering sea cliffs, waterfalls, sea caves, pristine beaches, and remote wilderness coastline. Captains narrate Hawaiian history & legends. Encounter Spinner Dolphins, Turtles and Humpback Whale watching in season (Dec.-Apr.) Join Kauaʻi Sea Tours for the best day of your vacation! Kauai Sea Tours provides quality gear, instruction, and safety snorkel vests.
- Adults (ages 13 and older)
- Children (ages 3 to 12)
- View towering peaks & valleys
- Encounter dolphins and sea turtles
- View sea caves and waterfalls
“Lucky Lady” DELUXE – Nā Pali Sunset Snorkel Tour
The Lucky Lady, Kauai Sea Tours largest vessel, provides a variety of seating areas with an upper and lower deck and cabin for your safety, comfort, and fun. Come travel Kauaʻi’s magical coastline and encounter pods of playful dolphins skimming the waters at the bows. Learn about the history and legends of Nā Pali and the abundant marine life you encounter. Humpback whale watching is fabulous during the months of December through March and a highlight of any tour.
Your tour includes a pre-set dinner menu and drinks (beer, Wine & Mai Tai’s*, Island-style juices, sodas, & cold water).*Alcoholic beverages served after water sports to those 21+. Please bring ID.
Experience includes snorkeling, forward-facing padded seats, main deck with wrap-around bench seating, designed for comfort and two bathrooms located on the main deck. Kauai Sea Tours provides quality gear, instruction, safety snorkel vests, and a freshwater rinse down area.
Port Allen Marina Center
4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705
Nā Pali Coast
Note: Tour may need to reroute to the South Shore due to the wind and sea conditions.
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
Passenger safety is top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. Facial masks are required at all times. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Na Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions.
All snorkeling passengers will be required to have the upper body strength to pull themselves out of the water with a small marine ladder. Passengers who exceed 250 pounds are more at risk if a snorkeling incident occurs. Crew members may have difficulty getting said passengers back onboard.
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Dinner: White steamed rice, tossed greens, teriyaki chicken, tofu stir fry, a light dessert
Drinks: Beer, Wine & Mai Tai’s*, Island-style juices, sodas, & cold water.
*Alcoholic beverages served after water sports to those 21+. Please bring ID.
Please give advance notice when booking for special dietary concerns or allergy. The kitchen processes nuts, gluten, and dairy. If you have any extreme allergies please come prepared with your own food.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.