Kauai Stand Up Paddle Board Adventure – Outfitters Kauai
Hawaii’s first calm-water river Stand Up Paddle board tour. You’ll paddle downwind, hike to waterfalls, ride a very cool little water zipline, and enjoy the beauty of Kauai.
- SUP Hule’ia River
- Secluded Freshwater Pool
- Hike in a Tropical Paradise
Kauai Stand Up Paddle Board Adventure
Stand up paddle (SUP) boarding is the latest in water sport innovation and is taking the world by storm. After an informative and fun SUP lesson, your experienced guides fit you with a state-of-the-art SURFTECH board and paddle. Paddle and glide as you cruise downwind two miles along the beautiful Hule’ia stream.
Once you reach your destination, you hike Kauai’s lush rain forest trails and cool off in the mountain-stream fed waters. Here you have the opportunity to experience the favorite Water Zip. Enjoy lunch by the water’s edge. For the ride back, sit down and relax on the motorized Hawaiian-style canoe!
What to Bring
Swimwear, footwear with an aggressive tread pattern and that can get wet (i.e. sport-type sandals or aqua socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, light windbreaker or raincoat, and your waterproof camera.
The tour includes short hikes, swimming, and stand up paddling. You’ll need to be able to walk about two miles over irregular terrain, & SUP 60-90 minutes. Passengers must weigh less than 240lbs* and be at least 12 years old. Please note that occasionally tour guides will need to change locations or sequence of activities for hindrances such as fallen trees or raging waterfalls.
A hearty picnic lunch consisting of a turkey or veggie wrap, pasta salad, cookie, and cold bottled spring water.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.