Let your dreams of surfing waves along a shoreline of a beautiful tropical island come true with Kauaʻi Surf School.
SURF LESSONS | ENDLESS SUMMER SURF SCHOOL
At Endless Summer Surf School, they offer both group and private surfing lessons. If you don’t want group lessons and looking for private surfing lessons, they have your back. All you need is to sign up for the private lessons, and their team will manage your learning accordingly. So to all the enthusiastic learners and a bit hesitant beginners, now is the chance to sign up for one-on-one surfing lessons.
- Group Surf Lesson People Age 9+
- Semi-Private Surf Lesson Adults Ages 13+
- Private Surf Lesson 1-on-1 Lesson, Ages 13+
- Kids Semi-Private Surf lesson Children Ages 6-12
- Kids Private Surf Lesson Children Ages 6-12
Endless Summer Surf School
- Certified surfing teaching institute
- Private Lessons Available
- Great for Beginners
Kauai Surf Lesson Options
Group Surf Lesson
Learn to surf with Endless Summer Surf School Kauaʻi in Poipu. They provide everything you need to surf in one easy lesson. Each lesson includes a 10-20 min land lesson the basics of surfing and ocean safety. The rest of the lesson is spent in the water with your surf instructor!
Semi Private Surf Lesson
Endless Summer Surf School’s Semi-Private lesson is great for couples or small groups that want to stay together for a more intimate lesson. It consist of 2-3 students from your party with a private instructor. This will be more individualized than a group lesson. It allows you more attention with your instructor and you do not share your instructor with anyone outside of your party. Remember you must have 2-3 persons in your party to book a semi-private.
Private Surf Lesson
Endless Summer Surf School suggests a private lesson for those who want a more advanced lesson or complete individualized attention. They also recommend a private lesson for surfers who want to work on their skills or for those who are hesitant beginners .
Kids Semi- Private Surf lesson
Perfect for young children 8-12. It consist of 2-3 students with a private instructor. It allows more attention from your instructor and you do not share your instructor with anyone outside of your party. Remember you must be 8-12 years old to book a Kids Semi-Private lesson.
Kids Private Private Surf Lesson
Kids Private surf lessons on Kauai are perfect for young children 6-12. It consists of 1 student with a private instructor. This lesson will be more individualized than a semi-private kids lesson. It allows more attention from your instructor and you do not share your instructor with anyone. Remember you must be 6-12 years old to book a Kids Private lesson.
EACH PARTICIPANT MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM!
What to Bring:
Your Tour Includes:
- Drinking Water
- Rash Guard
- Instructional Review and land lesson before getting in the water from one of our Surf Instructors
Located on the beautiful sunny south shore of Kauaʻi. You will meet at Endless Summer Surf School next to Sea Sport Divers for check in and land lesson. There is lots of parking the back of surf school!! After your land lesson you will drive to Kiahuna beach and meet your surf instructor for some fun!!
Public parking is in front of the Kiahuna Plantation Resort, or Public parking is available at the end of Poipu Beach Road across from the Sheraton Resort.
The beaches of Poipu are known for their perfect waves.
All clients taking surf lessons must know how to swim. No children under 6 years old.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.