Waimea Canyon Experience | Polynesian Adventure Tours
Explore the West and South of Kaua'i with ease, this tour takes you to Waimea Canyon, with a depth of almost 4,000 ft. and 10 miles long you will see why Mark Twain referred to it as the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific." Cruise the South Shore enjoy the view of Spouting Horn, and Koloa Sugar Mill, and the resorts made famous in the Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii.
- See “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”
- Poipu’s Spouting Horn
- Hanapepe Lookout
Waimea Canyon Sightseeing Tour
Enjoy a day filled with the lush beauty of Hawaii’s “Garden Isle,” as you journey up to the majestic Waimea Canyon, famously referred to as the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific” by Mark Twain. At 10 miles long, and almost 4,000 feet deep, the Canyon provides a glorious backdrop. Explore the South Shore including Koloa Sugar Mill, Spouting Horn, Nawiliwili Harbor, and Queen Victoria’s Profile.
What to Bring
Wear comfortable attire and shoes. Closed-toe shoes are recommended due to uneven walking surfaces. Bring a light sweater or jacket. Wear Sunscreen and bring a camera.
Passengers in the Poipu area will not see Koloa Sugar Mill, Nawiliwili Harbor, and Queen Victoria’s profile. Children must be at least 3 years of age.
Lunch not included. Restaurant or Mall with a price range from $5-$20/person. May bring own snacks.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.