Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy!
KOHALA WATERFALLS ADVENTURE | HAWAII FOREST & TRAIL
Immerse yourself in stunning private Kohala waterfalls, tranquil streams, scenic coastlines, and rugged valleys on this North Kohala adventure. Experience an off-road drive to an exclusive trailhead.
- Child (8-12)
- Private Ohana Outing up to 4 people and $129 for additional guests.
- Swim In Cascading Waterfalls
- Ramble Off-Road In A 4-Wheel-Drive Vehicle
- Easy To Moderate. All Ages Welcome
Kohala Waterfalls Adventure
A Hawaiʻian Waterfall tour, unlike any other. During this exciting adventure, Ramble off-road in a 4-wheel-drive vehicle and enjoy a guided walk through a private nature reserve. You’ll have the chance to cool off with a swim under one of several cascading waterfalls.
A private picnic lunch with soaring sea cliff views and remote valleys at one of the island’s most iconic lookouts awaits you!
What To Bring & Wear
Reusable water bottle, comfortable walking shoes or reef walkers, bathing suit, hat, sunscreen, and a light jacket or sweatshirt.
Included In Your Tour
Deli-style lunch prepared by Christine’s Deli with assorted beverages. Sunscreen, bug spray, walking sticks, day packs, rain jackets, bug repellent, and hand sanitizer are also available upon request. Please bring your own reusable water bottle (they provide refills!) extra sunscreen.
Know Before You Go
- Expect to cover approximately 1.5 miles of hiking in 1 – 2 hours.
- Expect to do minimal climbing. The estimated elevation gain over the course of the hike is about 200’.
- Water temperature varies and ranges between 60 and 70 degrees F, very cool and refreshing.
- Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain and you may encounter cool, wet, or muddy conditions. Other restrictions may apply. Ages 8 +
- Guests should be able to hike on uneven or rocky terrain, and they sometimes encounter cool, wet, or muddy conditions. Other tour restrictions may apply.
Hawaii Forest & Trail has implemented new Health and Safety Policies based on guidance and requirements by the State of Hawaii and CDC. The following requirements will need to be met in order to join them:
- Face masks are not required to participate. However, masks are available for guests.
- Guests agree to follow guide instructions regarding masks and social distancing.
- Please bring your own reusable water bottle (refills will be provided).
Please make sure that you review any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Hawaii. Visit https://health.hawaii.gov/coronavirusdisease2019/ or https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/
Deli-style lunch prepared by Christine’s Deli with assorted beverages.
- Turkey Sandwich
- Ham Sandwich
- Pastrami Sandwich
- Veggie Sandwich
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.