Hawaiian Style Fishing
A true hands-on experience. Each passenger, once on board, becomes the crew and a deck hand. You can participate in everything a commercial fisherman does, from driving the boat to cutting the palu' (bait). Capt. Terry welcomes everyone to get involved.
- 20 Years of Experience
- 25 ft. Radon Built on Kauai
- Certified & Coast Guard Approved
This Kauai fishing tour is recommended for the die-hard fisherman, or for families who don’t mind the ocean spray on their face and fish smell on their shorts. Capt. Terry is serious about his time out at sea and does fish aggressively to make the most of the time that is allotted. Catch your next meal!
Hawaiian Style Fishing
Captain shares the catch! Fishermen receive a generous portion of the fish that is caught on board, regardless if you landed the fish or not. As long as there is fish on board, everyone goes back with something to barbecue and to have a meal while visiting the islands.
Your Tour Includes
Experienced commercial fisherman that is Certified and Coast Guard Approved as your guide on board a 25 ft. Radon Boat equipped with life jackets for all. All tackle is provided from artificial lures to fresh and live bait. Light snacks and cold drinks.
What to Bring
Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, light jacket, and a camera. Recommend packing a lunch. Activity does not include a lunch option.
Must be at least 7 years old to participate. Prices are subject to change at any time. Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel due to weather and ocean conditions at no charge. No refunds for charters returning early due to motion sickness.
Light snacks and cold drinks.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.