Come and join Kipu Ranch Adventures for a beautiful breathtaking three-hour Scenic Ranch Tour through Kipu Ranch.
FISHING CHARTERS |HAWAIIAN STYLE FISHING
A true hands-on experience. Each passenger, once on board, becomes the crew and a deck hand. You can participate in everything a commercial fisherman does, from driving the boat to cutting the palu’ (bait). Capt. Terry welcomes everyone to get involved.
- Shared Charter
- Private Charter- 4 hours
- Private Charter- 6 hours
- Private Charter-8 hours
- 20 Years of Experience
- 25 ft. & 27ft Radon’s Built on Kauai
- Certified & Coast Guard Approved
Hawaiian Style Fishing
This Kauai fishing tour is recommended for the die-hard fisherman, or for families who don’t mind the ocean spray on their face and fish smell on their shorts. Capt. Terry is serious about his time out at sea and does fish aggressively to make the most of the time that is allotted. Catch your next meal!
Captain shares the catch! Fishermen receive a generous portion of the fish that is caught on board, regardless if you landed the fish or not. As long as there is fish on board, everyone goes back with something to barbecue and to have a meal while visiting the islands.
Your Captain is prepared for whatever swims by. On board, Hawaiian Style Fishing uses Shimano Tiagra 2 speed reels. 80stw for the big game (yellow fin tuna-marlin) and 50stw for the smaller game (mahimahi-ono).
- You have the boat to yourselves, with no strangers on board, any fish that hooks up is all yours to reel in.
- You can request to fish the bottom for Gray Snappers, Amberjacks, Ulua and Rainbow Runners or continue trolling the top for that trophy fish
- You may also return early to dock if you feel your arms can’t take anymore.
- 4 Hours
- You are sharing the boat with other anglers, everyone takes turns. Once a fish is brought on board, the next strike goes to the next angler.
- If you happen to get motion sickness, we cannot return to dock unless agreed upon by other shared anglers.
Boat ” Nalani L” The “Nalani L” is a 25-ft. Radon, powered by twin Yamaha Gas engines. Manufactured right here on Kauai at Lightnin Fiberglass and made for island waters. She sits low to the water resulting in less rock and roll and more stability. Designed with a wider work area in back, bigger fish boxes and live bait well.
Boat “Waiokeola” A new addition to their family. The Waiokeola meaning “water of life” is a 27ft Radon powered by twin Yamaha Gas engines.
Your Tour Includes
Experienced commercial fisherman that is Certified and Coast Guard Approved equipped with life jackets for all. All the tackle is provided from artificial lures to fresh and live bait. If you want to bring along your lucky lure or pole, you can ask the captain and he’ll give it a try. Island fruit juices, soda and water are provided on all tours. Feel free to bring your preferred munchies or alcoholic beverages (can). Captain has all the ice.
What to Bring
Sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, light jacket, and a camera. Recommend packing a lunch. Activity does not include a lunch option. If you have a tendency to get motion sickness, medication should be taken the night before and once again before your trip. Please consult your physician for recommendations.
Tours not recommended for people with:
- Back problems or any other condition that can be aggravated with being in the open ocean.
- Pregnant women in their 2nd and 3rd trimester.
- Children under the age of 7 not advised.
- If you have a tendency to get motion sickness, medication should be taken the night before and once again before your trip. Please consult your physician for recommendations.
Prices are subject to change at any time. Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel due to weather and ocean conditions at no charge. No refunds for charters returning early due to motion sickness.
Island fruit juices, soda and water are provided on all tours. Feel free to bring your preferred munchies or alcoholic beverages (can). Captain has all the ice.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.