Ready for an adventure? Spend an adrenaline-filled day zipping Umauma’s full 9 lines, followed by swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and relaxing in their private area of the Umauma River.
CIRCLE OF FIRE | BLUE HAWAIIAN HELICOPTERS
Experience Kilauea! The massive eruptions of the world’s most active and unpredictable volcano have changed the face of the Big Island in spectacular ways.
- Early / Late Flight Special
- Kilauea Volcano
- Beautiful tropical rainforests
- Lush Big Island Valleys
Circle of Fire Tour
Experience Kilauea and Hawaiʻi Volcano National Park! The massive eruptions of the world’s most active and unpredictable volcano have changed the face of the Big Island in spectacular ways. On the Circle of Fire helicopter tour, you’ll embark on a breathtaking adventure, seeking out the island’s unique rainforest, newly formed landscapes and black-sand beaches, and witnessing the results of Madame Pele’s incredible volcanic activity—scenes of nature’s raw power that you’ll never forget!
Buckle into your ECO-Star chopper and pull on your aviation-grade headset, which opens up a clear line of communication between you and the pilot. Take off and rise high above the streets of as the landscapes of the Hawaii Island open up beneath you.
Soar over miles of lush forests as you head to witness the power of Kilauea. Once you reach the longest continuously erupting volcano in the world, marvel at the billows of smoke and steam rising from the craggy crater. In ideal conditions, you might even get to watch the glowing red lava slowly flow to meld with the waters of the Pacific. Then, fly above the verdant terrain flanking the Wailuku River, where waterfalls cascade into beautiful emerald ponds, before your return flight back to Hilo.
Airline-standard, Terrain Awareness Warning System, Bose Aviation-grade, Electronic Noise-Cancelling Headsets, Microphones for guests with 2-way communication with pilot, Advanced 4-camera in-flight video system with pilot narration and cinematic music choreographed to scenery. Custom upgraded VIP interior, Flotation system for extended over-water flights, All forward-facing seats with 180o views & “theater-style” platform in rear seating. Live tour commentary available in English. Japanese commentary available as add-on for Oahu and Hawaii Island Tours.
Early Bird/ Late Flight Special
- Early Bird flight departs at 8AM at a discounted rate.
- Late Flight departs at 4:30PM at a discounted rate.
What To Bring
Wear solid dark-colored clothing. Our helicopters are temperature controlled so dress comfortably but wear dark clothing. This will cause less reflection in the windows to allow a clear view of all the sights. It will also allow you to take better photos and video without clothing items or light-colored logos or patterns from your clothing reflecting in the photos that you and other guests would like to take of the magnificent scenery. If your tour includes a landing, closed-toed shoes such as athletic shoes are recommend. The ground at our remote landing sites can be uneven and sometimes a bit wet. Bring lots of film.
- Flights may vary depending upon weather conditions
- FAA regulations require them to weigh all guests and bags at check-in. this is done discreetly for your privacy. Please be accurate as possible when providing weight information.
- Combined front row seat weight must be under 319 lbs for A-Star tours and 470 lbs for Eco-Star tours and individual passenger weights must be under 250 lbs for A-Star and 260 lbs for Eco Star. Should actual weights during check-in exceed any of these limits guests will be accommodated in other seats and a refund will be made for the premium upgrade fee.
- Front row passengers must occupy their own seats and must be able to refrain from interfering with the pilot and instrumentation. At least one of the front seat occupants must be 15 years of age or older and capable of performing emergency aircraft egress procedures. Lap children cannot be accommodated in the front row.
- In the event of an emergency front row passengers must be able to receive instructions in English and be physically capable of operating exit doors. Our chair lifts are only able to access the rear row of seats therefore guests requiring a chair lift to board the helicopter cannot be accommodated in the front row.
- For each guest weighing 240 pounds or more, an adjacent, empty seat purchase is required to safely balance the aircraft. The charge for a comfort seat is reduced to 50% off of the regular tour price.
- Children under 24 months and less than 25lbs are considered a “lap child” (no charge), however, we do not recommend or encourage “lap children” on the flight.
- Prices subject to change without further notice.
- Face mask is required during check-in and helicopter tour.
- Selfie sticks and extendable wands are not permitted aboard the aircraft
- Not permitted on aircraft; hats, scarves or bandanas, iPads or tablet
computers, purses, bags or camera bags.
No available option on this tour.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.