Umauma Falls 9-line Zipline Tour | The Umauma Experience
The Big Island’s Umauma Falls zipline has nine (9) long lines with 2 MILES of spectacular ziping, over 14 waterfalls and great ocean views.It has been said by many people who have toured other ziplines that “this is the best zipline on all the Hawaiian Islands.” The Umauma Falls zipline is probably why you came to the Big Island of Hawaii, even if you don’t know it yet!
- 9 Spectacular Ziplines, 4 dual lines
- 14 Beautiful Waterfalls
- Great for the whole family! Ages 4 & up!
Umauma Falls Zipline Tour Highlights
The Big Island’s Umauma Falls zipline has nine (9) long lines with 2 MILES of spectacular ziping. Umauma’s Zipline tours generally last somewhere between 1.5 – 3 hours. At line #2, you will have time to view the beautiful scenery which includes a view of a 100 foot waterfall as you look toward the top of Mauna Kea. You also visit a shelter that overlooks the river as another river joins the mighty UMAUMA. Keep an eye out for the native Hawaiian hawk (I‘o) that lives in this area. On line #4 you will zip over 2000 feet of river water and many falls.
Cross a 200′ suspension bridge that takes you 100′ over a water filled lava tube and fern grotto to get to line #5. You will get a close up view of the dual waterfall part of the famous UMAUMA FALLS at the end of line #7. You also get to view the FAMOUS FALLS from a special shelter for zipline guests only. Line #9 sends you back to where you started at the Visitors Center.
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun! Guests should wear closed-toe footwear, such as sneakers of hiking boots required. Be sure to tie back long hair. Glasses should be secured with a strap. Make sure you remove any sharp objects from your pockets, sunscreen, bug-spray, and a camera.
- The tour length varies for each tour. Instruction and travel time can add some additional time for each tour.
- No experience necessary.
- Ages 4 yrs. and up.
- Weight: 35 lbs. min – 275 lbs. max. C
- hildren under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tours run rain or shine. Rain-wear will be provided in the event of wet weather.
- Moderate – advanced physical activity – must be able to climb 3 flights of stairs and walk for short distances.
- Pregnant women and those with serious medical conditions as well as persons with prior back and neck injuries are not permitted to participate.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.