Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy!
KEAUHOU BAY KAYAK TOURS | ANELAKAI ADVENTURES
Kayak, sightsee, and snorkel with Anelakai Adventures in the clear pristine waters of Hawaii’s Keauhou Bay. See the green sea turtles Hawaii is famous for, along with dolphins, fish and other wildlife — even the occasional whale!
- People (Ages 4+)
- Explore Sea-Caves, Lava Tubes, and Snorkeling
- All Levels Of Experience Welcome
- Authentic Hawaiian Experience
Keauhou Bay Kayak Tours
If you’ve ever seen a kayak, you’ll probably think of one of two things — an Inuit hunter tracking seal, or a helmeted kayaker shooting through whitewater. At Anelakai Adventures, we’re happy to tell you our kayak tours aren’t anything like that.
When you kayak with them along the Kona Coast on the Big Island, you’ll explore sea caves, lava tubes, and snorkeling in the pristine crystal clear waters of Hawaii’s Keauhou Bay and beyond. See the green sea turtles Hawaii is famous for, along with dolphins, fish and other wildlife — even the occasional whale!
Their guided kayak tours provide a safe and relaxing experience, creating memories you will never forget. And they’re for everyone — they welcome all levels of experience and customize each tour accordingly.
What’s more, at Anelakai they keep their kayak tour groups very small. That means you can explore at your pace and customize the experience to meet your expectations. Want a workout? Let them know. Prefer to leisurely glide in your kayak through the crystal-clear water? You can do that too.
Let Anelakai Adventures share their ocean lifestyle, as well as their love of Hawaiian history and culture with you. Book an Anelakai Adventures kayak tour today!
What To Bring
- Sunscreen, Swimsuit, Sunglasses, Towel, Water bottle, Camera.
- Anelakai will provide wet suit tops for adults and short suits for kids.
- They always have PFD’s or life vests on board – just let the tour guides know if you would prefer to wear one throughout the trip.
- If you or a member of your party doesn’t want to get in the water, they can stay in the kayak, have an incredible view, and stay close to everyone else in the water to have a shared experience!
- There is a weight limit of 250 pounds. This guideline is in place to ensure that everyone fits in the kayak (the kayak seat is about 19 inches wide) and can climb up and into the kayak.
- Children are welcome 4+ years and must be accompanied by an adult- it is recommended they stay in the kayak.
If you do grab a bite to eat before going out on the tour, they always recommend eating light. They also ask that you wait on having any alcoholic beverages until after the tour – safety is their number one priority.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.