Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy!
KONA WHALE WATCHING CRUISE | BODY GLOVE HAWAII
Join Body Glove on this fun-filled Whale Watching adventure, Great for the whole family! Sightings are guaranteed or come again for free!
- Adult (ages 18+)
- Child (ages 6-17)
- Infant (5 and under)
- Whale Watching
- Spinner dolphins, Sperm whales, Manta rays and Sea turtles
- Beverages and snacks
Kona Whale Watch Cruise
Step aboard Body Glove’s 65′ Catamaran for a fun-filled afternoon of adventure! Watch for Humpback Whales and more as journey down Kona’s Majestic coast!
Every year between December and March, more than 8,000 humpback whales journey over 3,500 miles to Hawaii where they congregate to breed, calf, and nurse their young. This two and a half hour whale watching in Kona tour offers you a rare opportunity to view and experience this phenomenon.
You may even have the opportunity to hear singing humpback whales through their underwater hydrophone! There’s also a chance to see spinner dolphins, pilot and sperm whales, manta rays, sea turtles, and more. Book this amazing, seasonal Kona whale watching cruise and experience an unforgettable and natural Hawaiʻian adventure! Sightings are guaranteed or come again for free!
Available Times: Every day 1 p.m. *Available December – March
All Cruises depart from the Kailua Pier. Check-in is 30 minutes prior to departure time. They are 100% wheelchair friendly with a customized boarding ramp, to accommodate all wheelchairs.They highly recommend making reservations in advance.
- Light snacks
- Complimentary sodas, juices, tea and coffee.
- Cocktails available for purchase.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.