Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy!
MAUKA WARRIOR LUAU
Join Mauka Warriors Luau for an authentic experience of traditional culture and history, overlooking the spectacular Honolulu skyline and Diamond Head. Celebrate the Polynesian culture, live music, and dancing. Journey through the islands of Hawaii, Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, Tahiti, and Cook Islands.
- Koa Experience Classic Package
- Ali'i Experience Premium Package
- Mo'i Expereince Royal Package
- Spectacular Scenic Views Of The Honolulu Skyline & Diamond Head
- Dynamic Hawaiʻian Show, Fire Knife Performance
- Delicious Luau Dinner With Hawaiian Island Cuisine
Mauka Warrior Luau
Mauka Warriors Luau is a premier luau experience that captivates visitors with its authenticity and heartfelt hospitality. Step into a world where traditions come alive, and the spirit of aloha embraces you.
At its core, Luau is a vibrant celebration deeply rooted in Hawaiian culture. It is a feast for the senses, showcasing the captivating music, mesmerizing dances, and delicious cuisine of the islands. The Mauka Warriors Luau brings this extraordinary experience to life, inviting you on an unforgettable journey into the heart of Hawaii. Mauka Warriors Luau is locally owned and operated by members of the Polynesian community and the US military.
Interact with their performers during the pre-show activities, which include headband weaving, hand-drawn tattoos, hula lessons, Maori poi ball lessons, Kava tasting, coconut cracking, coconut meat shredding, mini golf, and cooking demonstrations.
Mauka Warriors Luau has set a new standard for entertainment quality on Oahu. Here are unique aspects of their experience not found elsewhere on the island.
- Visit the sacred site of the Battle of Kipapa, where ancient Hawaiian Warriors led by King Mailikukahi defended Oahu from invasion in 1410.
- Witness Hawaiian War History, the legend of King Kamehameha, Hawaii’s greatest warrior, and his campaign to unite the islands.
- Experience a unique, interactive performance including a great balance of cultural dances, educational demonstrations, and historical re-enactments.
- Enjoy the modern experience and skip the lines by ordering drinks digitally from your table and receive complimentary professional photos directly to your smartphone.
- Their top priority is to revive the Hawaii Country Club golf course by enhancing patrons experience through entertainment and education.
- Prepare to be awestruck by the spellbinding fire knife dance, an exhilarating performance that ignites the night sky. Their talented fire dancers showcase their bravery and skill, leaving you mesmerized by their daring feats. Feel the heat and energy as they twirl and spin, creating an unforgettable spectacle.
- The traditional hula dance is a revered art form in Hawaii, where stories and legends are conveyed through fluid movements and expressive gestures. Their skilled hula dancers will transport you to a world of ancient tales, enchanting you with their grace and elegance. Experience the magic as they bring the stories of Hawaii to life.
- Mauka Warriors Luau delivers a culinary experience that will delight your taste buds. Feast on mouthwatering dishes infused with the vibrant flavors of Hawaii, from succulent roasted pig to fresh island fruits. Immerse yourself in the local culinary traditions and experience a true gastronomic delight.
Koa Experience- Classic Package
Ali’i Experience – Premium Package
Mōʻī Experience – Royal Package
||• Mid-Section Seating in in the Ali’i Section
• All-you-can-eat Hawaiian luau feast
• 2 drink tickets
• Kukui nut lei greeting
• Complimentary digital photos
5:15 PM: Check-In
5:30 PM: Luau grounds open and pre-show activities begin
6:30 PM: Dinner begins
7:30 PM: Show begins
8:45 PM: Approximate Luau End Time
- For light rain, the show will go on and they will distribute rain ponchos. If severe weather conditions force a cancellation, guests will be notified by 3:30 pm.
- Bring a light jacket, a photo ID, and some aloha!
- Your all-you-can-eat buffet features a diverse selection of traditional island delicacies that are sure to satisfy all taste buds. * Guests can opt for vegetarian option alternatives when purchasing tickets at no extra cost.
Mixed Island Greens: Iceberg lettuce and spring mix garnished with tomatoes.
Steamed White Rice: Simple staple food made by steaming white rice grains.
Lomi Lomi Salmon w/ Poi: Diced fresh tomato, salted salmon and green onion.
Purple Okinawan Sweet Potatoes: Steamed purple okinawan sweet potatoes.
Fresh cut sauteed Vegetables: Colorful and nutritious medley of vegetables, sliced, lightly seasoned and buttered, a healthy and delicious option.
Kalua Pork: Hawaiian dish made by cooking a whole pig in an underground oven, resulting in tender, smoky shredded pork.
Chicken Thighs w/ Pineapple
BBQ Sauce: Juicy chicken thighs coated in sweet and tangy pineapple barbecue glaze, bursting with tropical flavors.
Fish: White fish (swai) filets dipped in egg, sauteed and topped with a sweet ginger soy sauce glaze, served hot.
Chow Mein Noodles w/ Char Siu Pork: Stir fried chow mein noodles, green bean, carrot, onion and garnished with char siu pork & green onion.
Taro Rolls: Baked bread roll with a Hawaiian twist using real taro.
Vanilla Cake w/ Pineapple Frosting: Sweet and fluffy vanilla cakes topped with creamy frosting infused with the tropical flavor of pineapple.
Grilled Pineapple: Sweet and juicy tropical fruit, caramelized smoky.
Fresh Pineapple: Hand cut diced fresh pineapple.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.