Come experience a complete island tour of Oʻahu’s most wonderful sights!
SEA TURTLE SCUBA ADVENTURE | AQUA ZONE SCUBA
A great shallow water dive trip for both beginner and certified divers to dive and swim with sea turtles. You won’t want to miss this amazing snorkeling/ Scuba adventure!
- Certified Divers Needs rental gear
- Adult Snorkelers
- No Experience Needed
- Scuba With Sea Turtles
- Two Dives To Shallow Reefs
Sea Turtle Scuba Adventure
Their professional instructors will teach you the skills needed to make your ocean dive a successful one. They take only four divers per instructor for your safety and comfort. When you’re looking for things to do on Oʻahu, scuba diving and swimming with sea turtles should top the list.
On this dive trip, you will see sea turtles, thousands of tropical fish, octopuses, moray eels, stingrays, and other abundant marine life. Expect to dive up to 40′ (12m). This adventure is a great dive trip for beginners or rusty divers who want to stay shallow and enjoy the reef life.
Included In Your Tour
- All equipment,
- 3mm Wetsuit
- Two boat dives & Guide
What To Bring
- Camera, hat, light jacket, reef-safe sunscreen (please use prior to boarding)
Know Before You Go
- Must be medically fit — see medical release
- Parking available at boat harbor for $1 per hour
- Not suitable for children 10 years and under or people in wheelchairs.
- Spray sunblock is not allowed on the boat. Please use prior to boarding.
- You will need to fill out a medical release form. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions, then a doctor must sign the form stating that they find no reason you cannot scuba dive. This form must be completed prior to any dive trip or lesson. Aqua Zone SCUBA reserves the right to deny anyone from diving on their excursions if deemed unfit regardless of medical release.
- You must meet 15 minutes prior to departure time at “Aukai” Catamaran, located at Kewalo Harbor, Slip A-8, 1125 AlaMoana Blvd. Honolulu, Hawaii 96813.
- Minimum age is 10 years old. However, they prefer a minimum age of 12 years because of gear size and maturity level. Many 10-year-olds are too small to fit their equipment and it may be difficult to find a wetsuit that fits. And, of course, some children are simply not ready for scuba diving.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.