Celebrate the colorful heritage of the Pacific Islands with live music, dancing, and an island-inspired luau feast with Waikiki Starlight Luau.
OAHU TO KAHULUI: ROAD TO HANA ADVENTURE TOUR | POLYNESIAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Explore the secrets of the lush tropical beauty of Maui’s Hana coast. You will tour the old sugar mill town of Paia and along the majestic eastern coast of Maui!
- Adult Ages 12+
- Children Ages 2-11
- Infant Ages 2 & under
- Historic Memorials
- Beautiful Beaches & Tropical Rainforests
- Lunch On A Organic Farm
Oahu to Kahului: Road to Hana Adventure Tour
Escape to another Hawaiian island for a day on this all-inclusive island-hopping tour. Indulge on your vacation and leave the planning to Polynesian Adventure Tours! Interisland roundtrip airfare from Oahu to Kahului, Maui, roundtrip transportation from the Kahului Airport (OGG) and a sightseeing land tour is included.
Travel the picturesque Road to Hana and enjoy it in the comfort of a mini coach with a professional driver. They provide the best way to fully experience the incredible 620 curves and beautiful 59 single-lane bridges along the way. Stop along the way at some of the most well-known locations in Hana, including a park where you can swim in a waterfall fed-pool (weather permitting). Relax and enjoy and included lunch on an organic farm. They’ve shared the Road to Hana with tens of thousands of guests over the decades and would love to have you join them.
Leave the rental car behind and relax as you enjoy Maui’s lush countryside while your driver shares Hawaiian culture, sights, and stories. Their eco-friendly tour reduces road congestion, carbon emissions, and lets you soak in the stunning sights.
- Continental Breakfast, enjoy fruit and yogurt, before heading out on this adventure.
- Pa’ia Town, laid back “windsurfing capital of the world”, with its boutiques and restaurants is driven through as you travel eastward toward Hana.
- Ke’anae Peninsula was created by flowing lava and juts into the ocean, where waves crash against jagged volcanic rocks. Taro famers on the peninsula practice sustainable farming as did the ancient Hawaiians. The old stone church, the village’s only surviving structure after a 1946 tsunami hit.
- Lunch at Hana Farms (included) which is a tropical farm and marketplace located in the rainforest along Hana Highway.
- Wai’anapanapa State Park and Black Sand Beach hosts a lava tube, sea arches, blowhole, and a wonderful beach. Our guests rank it as one of the finest stops on the tour. Wai’anapanapa means “glistening water” in Hawai’i and refers to nearby streams but can also apply to striking ocean views.
- Hana Bay is viewed while driving through Hana Town and some of the best views of the bay are from the road. A favorite beach area for local residents.
- Pua’a Ka’a State Park is an ideal spot to swim in a tranquil waterfall pool (weather/conditions permitting). Bring a towel and swimsuit.
- Ho’okipa Beach Park boasts big waves and plenty of windsurfers (drive-by for scenic views).
- Return is in reverse for a totally different perspective!
5:00 AM – arrive on your own at Honolulu International Airport (HNL). The airlines change their flight schedules frequently and at the last minute so please ensure that you check flight status on your own. At the Honolulu Airport, check-in on your own at theHawaiian Airlines self-service kiosk or at the ticket counter for both flight segments to and from Kahului, Maui. Please follow the instructions on your confirmation for where to meet your tour driver at Kahului Airport.
8:00 PM – approximate return to Oahu from Kahului.
Included In Your Tour
- Please note there are no hotel transfers for this tour. Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check in for your flight to Hilo. Please check-in 90 minutes before your flight at the Honolulu Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Approximate return from Hilo to Oahu is 9:00 PM. Flight schedules change frequently so please phone their Call Center office at 808-833-3000 to confirm time and place of check in or pick up. Please follow the instructions on your confirmation for where to meet your Polynesian Adventure tour.
Lunch on an Organic Farm is included.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.