SUP NORTH SHORE NATURE AND TURTLE TOUR | SEA & BOARD SPORTS HAWAII
This Stand up paddleboard lesson and tour is perfect for the beginner stand-up paddleboarder. One could only dream of such a beautiful setting, and this is one lesson you’ll remember for a lifetime!
- Semi-Private Lesson
- Private Tour
- Couples Semi-Private Lessons Include Dinner
- Couples Package (Private) Include Photography & Dinner
- Guided Paddleboarding Tour
- Snorkel With Hawaiian Sea Turtles
- Great For Beginners
SUP North Shore Nature and Turtle Tour
This guided tour includes stand-up paddleboarding with a chance to snorkel and discover what lies underneath the surface of the water. It’s a chance for visitors and residents to get an up-close and personal view of what Hawaii has to offer.
While stand-up paddling may have developed in various places around the world, the modern surfing tradition has undeniable Polynesian ancestry. In the 1940s, surf instructors in Waikiki like Duke Kahanamoku and Leroy and Bobby AhChoy would take paddles and stand on their boards to get a better view of the surfers in the water.
Located on the famous North Shore, you will adventure into the longest watercourse on the island of Oahu, the Anahulu River also known as the Anahulu Stream. This ancient Hawaiian stream is a highway for the Hawaiian green sea turtles who use this water way as a safe haven from predators as they rest from the long ocean voyages on the Pacific. You will likely see them swimming and resting on the banks of the stream and basking in the warm Hawaiian sun.
What To Bring
- Private Lesson (Required for Keiki 12 years & under)
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.