Join Sail Maui where the horizon meets the sea on their deluxe new 65′ Catamaran. Enjoy panoramic island views while lounging on the forward trampolines while enjoying “Pupu’s” and cocktails!
EARLY BIRD SNORKEL & SAIL | SAIL MAUI
There are precious few better ways to start your day than out on the water first thing in the morning, when the air is clear, and the water is calm. It’s Maui at her best! Join Sail Maui on their 65′ catamaran where You’ll enjoy breakfast with spectacular views, snorkeling, sailing and a deli lunch.
- Child (3-12)
- 0 Infant (Ages 2 and under)
- Snorkeling With Turtles & Exotic Fish
- Breakfast & Deli Style Buffet Lunch Included
- 65′ Catamaran Sailing Adventure
Early Bird Snorkel & Sail
Join Sail Maui first thing in the morning and split your vacation day between land and sea, leaving the rest of your day free for all the incredible Maui land-based activities. You leave Lahaina to explore one of her neighboring coastline treasures less than an hour away to swim with turtles or exotic fish on their 65’ Catamaran.
Their catamaran is spacious, comfortable, and all about the views. Lounge on the forward trampolines, find a comfortable seat with panoramic island views, or take cover under the 575 square feet of covered cabin space for a break from the elements.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast as you set sail making your way to your snorkeling destination followed by a deli style lunch buffet toward the later part of your adventure!
You’ll be back at the harbor by 10, ready to take on the day now that you’ve started it off with an incredible ocean and sailing adventure!
- Tour departs from Lahaina Harbor
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to departure (7:00 AM) at Lahaina Harbor
Your Tour Includes
- Snorkel gear & floatation devices
- Breakfast & deli style buffet lunch
- Beverages including champagne, mai tais, & locally brewed beer
- Sail Maui provides on board reef safe sunscreen as a courtesy
What To Bring
- A hat, swimsuit, sunglasses, camera, reusable water bottle and towel. A light jacket is recommended.
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- This trip is coast guard certified for 48 passengers
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Check-In is 7:00 AM in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree
- Local Drift coffee
- House made mini croissants
- Fruit platter seasonal fruit
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, ginger ale, soda
- Beach House Brew Co. Cerveza & Hazy Lime Pale Ale, white wine, sparkling wine & assorted cocktails
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.