Experience an aerial view of the entire island on this epic Maui helicopter tour!
‘ALIHILANI SUNSET SAIL | SAIL MAUI
Cruise off into the sunset on a Maui sunset sail tour. Join Sail Maui on their catamaran tours and let their experienced crew take you across the most picturesque, crystal clear waters of Maui to enjoy the best sunset you’ve ever seen. The best place to watch the sunset in Maui is on the water.
- Child (3-12)
- Infant (0-2)
- Deluxe 65’ Catamaran
- Appetizers, Beverages including
- Deluxe Sunset Sail
‘Alihilani Sunset Sail
‘Alihilani translates to where the heavenly horizon meets the sea, and they’d like to invite you to meet them there. Sail Maui is still offering the same great performance sunset sail on Paragon and are pleased to introduce ‘Alihilani for an elevated experience. Their deluxe new 65’ Catamaran is spacious, comfortable, and all about the views. Lounge on the forward trampolines, find a comfortable seat with panoramic island views, or take cover under the 575 square feet of covered cabin space for a break from the elements.
During season, enjoy the thrill of watching the humpback whales that make their way to Hawaii each year. (December – May)
- Tour departs from Lahaina Harbor, public loading dock, in front of the Pioneer Inn.
- Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- September 20 – March 20 4:00pm departure
- March 20 – September 20 4:30pm departure
Your Tour Includes
- Complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres. Experience relaxation and fun with an open bar serving alcoholic beverages including mai tais, locally brewed beer, champagne, and wine. Nonalcoholic beverages are also available.
What To Bring
- A hat, sunglasses, camera, and reusable water bottle. Casual attire and light jacket recommended.
- No use of spray sunscreen while on the boat.
- This trip is Coast Guard Certified for 40 passangers.
- Children must be accompanied by adult
- Sunset Menu:Premium charcuterie including cheese and salami with Hawaiian-cured beef & crackers, cucumber salad, Kings Hawaiian rolls with sweet butter, banana bread & local Drift coffee.
- Beverages: water, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite & Ginger Ale, Beach House Brew Co. Cerveza & Hazy Lime Pale Ale, white wine, sparkling wine, Mai Tais & assorted cocktails
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.