Experience a beautiful aerial exploration of the most popular sights in Maui!
DAY BREAK YOGA | SAIL MAUI
Rise with the sun and greet the day with yoga salutations. Take deep breaths of refreshing ocean air and stretch deeper on the deck of their flagship vessel, Alihilani, as she swings lazily on her mooring.
- Adult (13
- 1 Hour Of Yoga
- Continental Breakfast & Mimosa’s
- 65′ Catamaran
Day Break Yoga
‘Alihilani translates to where the heavenly horizon meets the sea, and they would like to invite you to meet them there. Rise with the sun and greet the day with yoga salutations. Take deep breaths of refreshing ocean air and stretch deeper on the deck of their flagship vessel, ‘Alihilani, as she swings lazily on her mooring.
After a full hour of healing yoga, relax and enjoy a cup of coffee with your light breakfast bites. You’ll be back in the harbor by 8 AM, refreshed and invigorated, ready to seize the day!
During season, enjoy the thrill of watching the humpback whales that make their way to Hawaii each year. (December – May)
- Check-In is 6:00 AM in front of Pioneer Inn at Lahaina Harbor by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree.
- Ages 13+
Your Tour Includes
- Coffee or Mimosa’s with your light continental breakfast.
- 1 Full hour of Yoga
- Sail Maui provides on board reef safe sunscreen as a courtesy
What To Bring
- Casual attire, wear your swimsuit and bring a towel. A hat, sunglasses, camera, reusable water bottle and a light jacket is recommended.
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel!
- This trip is limited to 17 passengers
- Ages 13+
- Check-In is 6:00 AM in front of Pioneer Inn, by the semi-circle planters to the left of the tree
- Fruit platter with seasonal fruit
- Local Drift coffee or mimosa’s
- Water, coke, diet coke, sprite, gingerale, soda
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.