Zip n’ Dip
A combination of nine picturesque ziplines, one suspension bridge, and an hour at a very deep hidden swimming hole with a small waterfall where you'll enjoy lunch, swimming, jumping, and floating on inner tubes.
- “King Kong” Zipline
- Learn Hawaii’s History
- Lunch and Swimming
Kauai Zipline Tour Description
One of Kauai’s most popular tours—an exciting adventure on the pristine, private lands of Princeville Ranch! The course is a thrilling combination of nine picturesque zip lines and a suspension bridge spanning a waterfall. Imagine walking off the edge of a lush valley, flying over tree tops across to the other side, and soaking in the gorgeous mountain views along the way.
The final zip line—called “King Kong”—is an adventure all on its own! First, you walk up a ramp to a 26-foot high tower. Next you zip 1,200 feet, racing your partner side-by-side or maybe holding hands! The tour includes an hour at a 15 ft. deep, hidden swimming hole, fed by a small waterfall. Here you enjoy a delicious picnic, swimming, jumping, and floating on inner tubes. Hiking is rated moderate and is just over one mile.
What to Bring
- Shorts, mid-thigh or longer, with swimsuit underneath
- Sneakers—rental shoes available (all-terrain @ $5.00 per pair)
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, and hat
- Mosquito repellent and a rain poncho
- Drinking water—32 ounces per person
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
All guides are CPR & first aid certified. Ages 10 & older in good to excellent physical condition. Not afraid of heights. No expectant mothers. No recent injuries or surgeries. Weight between 75 and 280 pounds. Guests not meeting these requirements at check-in will NOT be permitted on tour & no refund will be given. Children age 16 & 17 may tour without an adult. A parent must sign a liability waiver at check-in. Children age 10-15 must be accompanied on tour by an adult guest who is at least 18 years old.
- Food & Beverages
Delicious picnic: make-your-own deli sandwiches (with veggie option), chips & cookie
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.