Wikiwiki Zip Tour
Launching from atop old sugar cane fields you will zip past eucalyptus and bamboo landing high in an amazing Norfolk pine forest. Mountain views are incredible! Ecology narratives included. If you want a great zipline tour but don’t have much time, the Wikiwiki Zip Tour is perfect.
- Three Zipline Runs
- Soar Through 200 ft. Norfolk Pines
- Two Bridge Crossings
Hawaiian Zipline Tour on Kauai Description
The Wikiwiki (‘quick’ in Hawaiian) Zip Tour is exciting, beautiful and a shorter version of the Zipline Treetop Tour. Enjoy three zipline runs and two bridge crossings. Two out of the three zips are over 700’ long! Launching from atop old sugar cane fields you will zip past eucalyptus and bamboo landing high in an amazing Norfolk pine forest. Mountain views are incredible! Ecology narratives included. If you want a great zipline tour but don’t have much time, the Wikiwiki Zip Tour is perfect.
What to Bring
Closed-toed shoes, long shorts or long pants, rain gear (in wet weather), long hair tied back, no dangly jewelry. Bring a camera.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
Ages 9 & up. 70 – 250 lbs weight limit for all zipline tours (Zipline Treetop Tour, Zipline Eco-Adventure and Wikiwiki Zip Tour). Guests must be in good physical condition and possess some upper body strength. No pregnancies or heart conditions. No neck, back, hip, knee, ankle or foot injuries or conditions. All participants must safely have the ability to perform the following actions without putting themself, and/or other participants and/or guides, at risk of injury: run up ramps at the end of every zipline, cross canopy suspension bridges 60 – 80 feet above the ground, ascend a 38 foot ladder climb, ascend a 75 foot suspension access ramp. Tour participants and observers must complete a Release of Liability Waiver prior to participation in any Just Live zipline tour.
- Food & Beverages
Snacks & Beverages
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.