The Treehouse Plus Zipline
Join Outfitters Kauai on SEVEN exhilarating ziplines beginning at the original Treehouse Zipline Course, PLUS so much more! Each line on this tour is different - single lines, tandem lines, “zippel” over a waterfall, ride over rivers and across Kipu Ranch. And once you're all done warming up, it's time to fly high above Kauai on Hawaii's longest zipline, the ¾ mile FlyLine!
- 7 Ziplines Total
- Includes Waterfall and River-Crossing Zips
- Practice Your Upside-Down Riding and Zipline Aerobatics
Original Kauai Zipline Tour Description
From the original Kauai zip line company… high velocity smiles high above lush jungle terrain await you on this exhilarating zipline course! Enough thrills for your whole vacation — in just four and a half hours.
The New Treehouse Plus Kauai Zipline Tour brings you to seven different heart-thumpin’ Kauai ziplines. Try it platform-to-platform, center dismount, zippel, jumping out of tree houses, crossing rivers and waterfalls, through the canopy, and over the treetops. Single rides, tandem rides, hootin’-n-hollerin’ rides—big, huge fun! Soar your way to the grand finale, the super-intense Flyline… Hawaii’s longest zipline at over ¾ mile. And when your pulse is back to normal, be sure to have a look around. You’re on Kipu Ranch, hiking secret forest trails and crossing aerial suspension bridges over tumbling streams and waterfalls.
From gliding beneath the lush tropical canopy to soaring alongside a friend across expansive spectacular panoramic views, the New Treehouse Plus Kauai Zipline Tour is excitement the family will never forget. Have a blast while you learn about the ecology, natural history, culture, folklore, and legends of Kauai from your awesome guides. Explore the very same fabulous private lands made famous by movies like Jurassic Park, Pirates of the Caribbean, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Descendants, and more.
The New Treehouse Plus Kauai Zipline Tour — enough excitement for a lifetime in just a half-day.
What to Bring
Adventurers should be ready to have fun! Guests should bring a towel, windbreaker or raincoat, sunscreen, shoes or sports sandals with heel straps, bug-spray, and a camera.
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
All participants must read and sign a voluntary release and waiver of liability prior to taking the tour.
Zipline Tour Restrictions:
- All participants weight, height and age will be verified upon check-in. Those not meeting requirements will not be able to participate on tour and will not be eligible for any refund. Restrictions are for guest safety and strictly enforced.
- Flyers must be at least 4ft tall and weigh between 60lbs and 275lbs.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- If you have back, neck, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- All participants are in suitable physical condition for this activity. If there are any questions, I (we) will consult a physician.
- Food & Beverages
Bottled water, snacks and juice.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.