Ready for an adventure? Spend an adrenaline-filled day zipping Umauma’s full 9 lines, followed by swimming, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, and relaxing in their private area of the Umauma River.
- Zip, trek & rappel through a sustainably built aerial trekking course.
- Experience the thrill of flying from tree to tree and reaching speeds up to 45 MPH while taking in the beauty of the forest canopy
- Tree to Tree zipping means no walking up and downstairs in between every zip.
- Enjoy majestic views of the Kohala Coast, Maui, and ancient Hawaiian agriculture systems
- Take a fun off-road drive in one of to the top of our course.
- We comply with the highest level of safety standards set by the industry’s internationally recognized governing body; Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
- Capture the fun with a GoPro camera rental or have your guide take photos for you with our photosystem designed specifically for ziplines.