Discover the Big Island’s magnificent beauty and its volcanic fury on this all-in-one Big Island helicopter tour!
DELUXE SNORKEL & DOLPHIN WATCH | BODY GLOVE HAWAII
Step aboard their 65′ Catamaran for a fun-filled day of adventure! This 4.5 hour cruise offers breakfast, BBQ burger lunch, plenty of shade, cushioned seating, 20′ waterslide, and more!
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 6-17
- Infant Ages 2 & Under
- Ride Along
- Snorkeling, 20 ft Water Slide
- Full Service Premium Bar
- Continental Breakfast & Lunch Included
Deluxe Snorkel & Dolphin Watch
This 4.5 hour cruise with Body Glove on their “The Kanoa II” a 65-ft. long catamaran is one you’ll never forget! Sit back and enjoy a continental breakfast including Fruit, yogurt, granola and assorted Danishes as you make your way to the snorkel site. There is an excellent chance of dolphin and other marine mammal sightings on the way!
Your destination snorkel site is the Red Hill area for pristine snorkeling. There you’ll enjoy approximately two hours of water time. Snorkel instruction, snorkel gear, Rx masks and life vests are provided as well as inner tubes, a flotation station island, water toys, sea-view boards, stand-up paddle boards, noodles and Reef Safe sunscreen.
Take part in the fun and excitement on the two deck 15-ft. high-dive platform and a 20-ft. water slide! The Kanoa II also has plenty of shade, cushioned seating, restrooms changing rooms and showers. It is a wheelchair-friendly vessel. Their spacious lower deck allows for a full range of movement.
By this point were sure you’ve worked up an appetite, come back aboard and enjoy lunch. They will serve you BBQ Beef burgers or Vegan/Vegetarian Taro burger, chips, a cookie and beverages. Cocktails are available for purchase from their premium bar, offering local spirits, craft beers and blended libations.
Start time: 8:00AM – 12:30PM daily Location: Departs from the Kailua Pier
Their Catamaran is wheelchair friendly, with a customized boarding ramp and portable extensions accommodates all wheelchairs including manual, electric and scooters. The lower deck of the 65′ catamaran is fully accessible from bow to stern including tables and restrooms.
Included In Your Tour
- Approximately two hours of snorkeling in the Red Hill area
- Excellent chance of dolphin or other marine mammal sightings
- Breakfast, BBQ burger lunch, sodas, juices and snacks
- Full service premium bar featuring local spirits and craft beers
- Snorkel gear, instruction and flotation toys, Plenty of shade, freshwater showers, and restrooms
- 20 ft water slide & 15 ft high dive platform, Double wide swim steps
What To Bring
- Bring/wear your suit, a towel
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat
- Please bring extra cash or a credit card. if you wish to purchase cocktails or retail items such as underwater cameras or GoPros
- If you know you are prone to sea sickness, it’s recommended you take Bonine or Dramamine the night before and one several hours before your cruise. They also offer complimentary Ginger pills and a Ginger drink which is great for motion sickness.
- Body Glove Cruises has limited handicapped parking on the Kailua Pier where they depart. For pier parking please travel with your handicapped parking placard and when making your reservation let their team know your parking needs. Passes are limited and issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
- On CATAMARAN tours, they offer an array of flotation water toys including: recreational life jackets, noodles, sea view boards, boogie boards and inner-tubes.
- Their Captain’s and Crew are First Aid, CPR and Life Guard certified. There are always at least 3 designated Life Guards who are on watch while anyone is in the water.
- Fruit, yogurt, granola and assorted Danishes
- BBQ beef burgers, chips and a cookie. Vegan/vegetarian Taro burgers available with 48 hours’ notice.
- sodas, juice and water
- Cocktails, spirits, and beers are available for purchase from their premium bar.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.