This is a must-do photography activity on Hawaiʻi’s Windward coast for all travelers! Perfect for nature lovers who prefer a later start to the day and shorter walks. A 5.5-hour circuit takes you on a journey to bask in the glory of natural attractions, official Hawaii movie sites, and photo-worthy attractions that can only be found in “the gathering place,” our island, Oʻahu!
CLEAR BOTTOM KAYAK TOUR | SEA & BOARD SPORTS HAWAII
This getaway of a lifetime lets you experience the best of Oahu with an adventurous glass bottom kayak tour great for novice and expert kayakers!
- Group Tour
- Semi Private
- Private Tour
- Novice & Expert Kayakers
- Discover Ancient Caves And Hidden Coves
- Kayak Oceans, Rivers And Surf Spots
Clear Bottom Kayak Tour
Kayaking is a great and fun activity that can be done on any large body of water. The island of Oahu has some great spots that cater to people of different skill levels. The expert kayaker to the novice can enjoy the rivers and ocean, as well as some surf spots.
There are parts of Oahu that can only be viewed by kayak. There are hidden gems to be found while you glide by at a leisurely pace. You can find hidden beaches, sea cliffs, and sandbars that are not accessible in any other way.
Exploring via kayak will allow you to discover ancient caves and hidden coves. Most kayak tours in Oahu will combine other activities such as snorkeling. This way you can explore unspoiled coral reefs far from the maddening tourist bustle.
What to Bring
All ages welcome
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.