A great shallow water dive trip for both beginner and certified divers to dive and swim with sea turtles!
BEAUTIFUL COLORS OF HAWAII PHOTO TOUR | OAHU PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS
This is a must-do photography activity on Hawaii’s Windward coast for all travelers! Perfect for nature lovers who prefer a later start to the day and shorter walks. A 5.5-hour circuit takes you on a journey to bask in the glory of natural attractions, official Hawaiʻi movie sites, and photo-worthy attractions that can only be found in “the gathering place,” our island, Oʻahu!
- Adults 13+
- Children Ages 5-12
- Infant Ages 0-4
- Private Tour 1-3 Guests
- Private Tour 4-7 Guests
- Private Tour 8-11 Guests
- 5.5 Hour Photography Tour
- Epic Stops
- Food Truck Stop
Beautiful Colors of Hawaiʻi Photo Tour
Hawaiian Colors That You Have Seen on Postcards. Allow your guide to help you capture the best photos with the camera you bring.
Start the photo tour with panoramic views of the Waikiki and Honolulu skyline from less-known secret lookouts. Next, a dose of history meets you at the Pali Lookout, where King Kamehameha united Oahu under his rule during the epic battle of Nuuanu.
Then, come face-to-face with the Ko’olau mountains, followed by the white sands of Waimanalo. Local food fills the belly before you’re left breathless from the views of Makapu’u Beach Lookout, Hanauma Bay, and the famous Halona Blowhole.
Don’t miss the beauty of Hawaiʻi! Book this one-of-a-kind photo tour of Oʻahu and its amazing colors. Bring your camera and snap everlasting photos as you create new memories for a lifetime! They have taken people from all over the world on this tour and time and time again, they are told this was the best way to see Hawaii.
Sites You Visit
- Tantalus Lookout
- Pali Lookout (admission included)
- Ko’olau Mountains
- Waimanalo Bay
- Ono Steaks & Shrimp Shack (not catered)
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout
- Halona Blow Hole
- Sandy Beach Lookout
- Lanai Lookout
What To Bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when we are out shooting to prevent theft.
- We provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- Additional batteries and memory cards for your camera.
- They do not have access for physically disabled people.
- Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Ono Steaks & Shrimp Shack (not catered)
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.