A great shallow water dive trip for both beginner and certified divers to dive and swim with sea turtles!
SUNRISE TOUR WITH MALASADAS | OAHU PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS
Start your vacation off right, with a beautiful sunrise and a Malasada from Leonards Bakery!
- Adults 13+
- Children Ages 5-12
- Infant Ages 0-4
- Sandy Beach For Sunrise
- Makapu’u Lookout & Halona Blow Hole
- Leonards Malasadas
Sunrise Tour with Malasadas
Are you an early bird who loves photographing epic, natural beauty? Are you looking to experience the start of the day on Hawaii’s Oahu Island? Are you wondering what to do at 5 AM when you’re jet-lagged and wake up on mainland time? Oahu Photography Tours invite you to their Sunrise Tour with a special treat!
The best part about coming out to see the most beautiful sunrise in Hawaii is you get a chance to try a Leonards Malasada after the magic! It doesn’t get any better. You’ll get amazing photos, be ready to go, and enjoy the rest of your day after you have that tasty Malasada.
Experience the sunrise from Sandy Beach & views of the Kaiwi coastline. Before Malasadas, ypu stop at the Makapu’u Lookout and the Halona Blow Hole for the best panoramic photos. The tour will not be complete until you have the famous Leonards Malasada.
Don’t sleep your holiday away! This Hawaii Sunrise Tour with Malasadas is the perfect way to start your vacation. Since you’re waking up early already, come out with us and experience the sunrise. They recommend taking this tour early on your vacation so they can tell you about Hawaii and how to take advantage of your vacation.
Sites You Visit
- Kaiwi coastline for sunrise
- Sandy Beach
- Halona Blow Hole
- Makapu’u Beach Lookout
- Leonards Malasadas
What To Bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when you are out shooting to prevent theft.
- Tripods are provided, you may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold quickly. It will get hot during the day.
- They do not have access for physically disabled people.
- Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.