Get down and dirty on a thrilling, fun-filled adventure for the whole family to enjoy!
FOODIE FRIDAY LUAU EXPERIENCE | DIAMOND HEAD LUAU
Diamond Head Luau offers a unique dining experience unlike any other Luau in Hawaii! Partnered with some of the top restaurants, like Nico’s at Pier 38, Chart House Waikiki, Tiki’s Waikiki & More, guests will have the chance to try signature dishes from each of their 8 local vendors for a true taste of the Islands.
- Standard Package
- Deluxe Package
- VIP Package
- Free Admission To The Waikiki Aquarium Included
- Traditional Hawaiian & Polynesian Experiences
- 8 Local Food Vendors
Foodie Friday Luau Experience
Diamond Head Luau offers a unique dining experience unlike any other Luau in Hawaii! Partnered with some of the top restaurants, like Nico’s at Pier 38, Chart House Waikiki, Tiki’s Waikiki & More, guests will have the chance to try signature dishes from each of our 8 local vendors for a true taste of the Islands.
Sit back and relax at the best Luau in Hawaii – enjoy live music from the Diamond Head Luau Band along with interactive activities, on-stage hula lessons and electrifying live performances that showcase the different cultures of Polynesia. Diamond Head Luau is a more intimate Luau experience than most. When you avoid the large crowds, you can truly enjoy sharing Aloha with your Ohana & friends.
Get firsthand experience with traditional Hawaiian and Polynesian experiences! Enjoy hula and ukulele lessons, coconut leaf headband weaving, temporary tattoos, lei-making, fire demonstrations and more!
Conveniently located on the lawn of the Waikiki Aquarium, Every Luau ticket includes free admission to the Waikiki Aquarium! (Valid for 14 days after Lūʻau date)
COVID-19 safety & sanitation measures:
- Safety and Sanitation stations throughout the resort
- Limited capacity on each Luau
3.. Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.