This is a must-do photography activity on Hawaiʻi’s Windward coast for all travelers! Perfect for nature lovers who prefer a later start to the day and shorter walks. A 5.5-hour circuit takes you on a journey to bask in the glory of natural attractions, official Hawaii movie sites, and photo-worthy attractions that can only be found in “the gathering place,” our island, Oʻahu!
CIRCLE ISLAND JEEP TOUR | SEA & BOARD SPORTS HAWAII
Get Ready for an 8 hour tour that takes you around the island where you’ll surf, kayak, paddleboard, snorkel, and see turtles and other sea creatures!
- 2 People
- 3-4 People
- 5-11 People
- 12-14 People
- Kayaking or Paddleboarding
- Surf Lessons & Snorkeling
- North Shore Shrimp Trucks
Circle Island Jeep Tour
Sea & Board Sports LLC will pick you up first thing in the morning from your hotel or Airbnb in a Jeep Gladiator Mojave. On the way to the North shore, they show you all the scenic spots locals love.
Imagine your first wave in the warm Hawaiian waters. You will start on the beach for a two-hour surf lesson with their professional lifeguard certified surf instructors.
You’ will paddleboard or kayak up the famous North Shore river and look for the Hawaiian green sea turtles and enjoy the beautiful natural landscapes.
You’ll grab lunch at a North Shore local delicious famous shrimp truck here in Haleiwa.
After lunch, you will head over to the beach to swim in refreshing blue waters and snorkel with the sea turtles.
Locations You’ll Visit
- Waimea Valley (Optional: $25 State Entrance Fee)
- Sunset Beach
- Diamond Surf Look Out
- Halona Blow Hole
- Makapu Light House
- Pali Look Out
- Lai’e Point
- North Shore
Optional West Side Route:
- Snorkel Kahe Point
- Mermaid Caves
- 604 Cafe
- Makaha Surf Beach
- Makua Caves
- Yokohama Bay
Optional East Side Route:
- Diamond head surf overlook
- Halona blow hole
- Cockroach bay
- Makapu light house
- Pali look out
- Kahana bay
- Laie point
- Paddle boarding or snorkeling
- Green worlds Coffee or Dole
What to Bring
Famous Food shrimp food truck stop in Haleiwa.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.