Learn to surf with Sea & Board Sports Hawaiʻi of Oʻahu! They provide everything you need to surf in one easy lesson!
HONOLULU SEA-CLIFF TOUR WITH SUNSET | OAHU PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS
Explore the best spots on the island with your photo guide, culminating with the most perfect sunset. The Hawaii Sunset photo tour not only positions you in perfect timing to capture a brilliant sunset but also gives you the opportunity to capture the sun rays as they touch and graze the topography of Oahu Island’s Windward side.
- Adults Ages 13+
- Children Ages 5-12
- Infant Ages 0-4
- Sunset Photography Tour
- Kaiwi Coast Sea-Cliffs, Halona Blow Hole
- Ono Steaks & Shrimp
Honolulu Sea-Cliff Tour with Sunset
Oahu Photography Tours have created the Hawaiian Sunset Photo Tour of East Oahu. This sunset tour not only positions you in perfect timing to capture brilliant colors of a Hawaiian sunset, but you get to take pictures of the sun-rays as they touch and graze the topography of Oahu Island’s Windward side. Experience the cool breeze on top of the Hawaiian mountains, mixed with the drama of pounding ocean waters. Try delicious local food not found in Waikiki, capture paraglider flying over lighthouses, and sea cliffs on the water’s edge will have you saying “I never want to leave Hawaii” after this tour.
Begin your journey high above the clear waters of the Hanauma Bay while you drive to the Lana’i lookout after some stunning panoramic photos have been taken. The blue colors of the Kawai channel are both breathtaking and overwhelming. Depending on the time of year, you may spot the Hawaiian born Humped-backed whale or the Monk Seal of Hawaii. A stop at Koko Crater Botanical garden is next on the list, Beautiful and intricate grooves of Plumeria will have you stopping to smell and photograph these bright tropical flowers. The spirit of this location is pleasing and benefits you with a sense of inner peace, serenity, and of course, by providing the gift of beautiful images.
Centered and inspired, you’ll be brought up close and personal with the Ko’olau Mountains at the Makapu’u lookout for an unforgettable experience with this protected landscape. You’ll understand why this location was designated as a National Natural Landmark in 1972 because preserving the pure quality of this natural feat is worth appreciating. Anyone looking for memorable things to do in Oahu will feel the value in sharing space with the majestic Ko’olau Mountains.
After all of the excitement, the Hawaiian Sunset Island Tour will take a break to satisfy our appetites at Ono Steaks & Shrimp, which specializes in Hawaiian and Hawaii-inspired dishes. All meals are served with a local style and cannot be found in Waikiki. You are going to love this food so much, and we bet we will see you here again during your vacation.
Let’s watch the Halona Blow spout off while your delicious food settles in your bellies. You could be super lucky to see the water shoot up over your heads at this movie location and favorite photo spot. After snapping the shots of the Blow Hole and Eternity Beach, they’ll prepare to photograph Hawaii’s most epic sunset on the Eastern tip of Oahu, where you’ll capture the sun dropping down the sky along the sea cliff walls. This beauty can only be witnessed by you and you alone unless you use one of our tripods to stream the event live.
Start– 1:30 pm End– 7:00 pm (*Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday)
Sites You Visit
What To Bring
- Do not bring more than you can carry. Nothing is left in the van when you are out shooting to prevent theft.
- They provide you with a tripod. You may bring your own.
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes.
- Bring something to drink for yourself.
- You may want to bring a light jacket if you get cold easily. It will get very warm during the day.
- They recommend you bring additional batteries and memory cards for your camera.
- They do not have access for physically disabled people.
- Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
Ono Steaks & Shrimp
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.