Enjoy four hours of adventure and spectacular views as you sail into the sunset on Capt. Andy’s 55 catamaran, Akialoa!
WHALE WATCH DISCOVERY RAFT TOUR | KAUAI SEA TOURS
Join Kauai Sea Tours for a fun adventure as you will go whale watching along Kauaʻi’s south shore to find the gentle giants of the sea. This popular humpback whale watching tour is featured during the height of Hawaiʻi’s Whale season (Dec. 1- March 31).
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 3-12)
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Spinner dolphins and sea turtles
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
Whale Watch Discovery Raft Tour
December through March is PRIME TIME WHALE SEASON! Let’s go find some humpback whales on this 2-2.5 hour ride along Kauaʻi’s southern shores. Listen to and learn about the amazing humpback whales. Encounter these gentle giants and playful dolphins, sometimes eye to eye, as they delight you with their acrobatics.
- Rigid hull inflatable raft
- 24 feet (same as the Navy Seals raft)
- Twin 115 HP motors
- Coast guard inspected vessel with passenger/vessel safety equipment required
- Licensed captain and experienced CPR & water safety trained crew
What To Bring
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- They are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Port Allen Marina Center 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705
Check In: 12PM
Destination: South Shore (Kipu Kai)
For your safety and well being we are unable to permit passage to anyone if they have any of these conditions. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- none of the members of the party are pregnant, has had recent surgery within the past year, has a problem with their back, shoulders, joints, neck, knees, hips, or any serious health concerns.
- Raft Adventures are physically demanding. Be prepared for an exciting, bouncy ride, it does require upper body strength to hold on.
- There is a weight limit of 250 lbs. per passenger. Any questions or concerns please call +1(808)335-5309
- Children must be a minimum of 7 years old.
- Soft drinks
- Bottled water
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.