Hear stories and legends while your Kauai Sea Tours crew provides a full-service experience of one of Kauaʻi’s greatest highlights of our “Garden Island”!
NĀ PALI WHALE WATCHING COCKTAIL TOUR | KAUAI SEA TOURS
Join Kauai Sea Tours for a fun adventure as you will go whale watching along Kauaʻi’s south shore to find the gentle giants of the sea. This popular humpback whale watching tour is featured during the height of Hawaii’s Whale season (Dec. 1- March 31). It is a favorite among wildlife enthusiasts. All ages (3+ up) will delight in the experience.
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 3-12)
- Humpback whales (December – March)
- Spinner dolphins and sea turtles
- History & legends of Kauaʻi
Nā Pali Whale Watching Cocktail Tour
On this express vessel, passengers will enjoy a panoramic view of the entire coastline. This vessel is equipped with forward-facing padded seats, a shaded cabin, cup holders and 2 restrooms. Your captain will be providing customers with captivating stories and legends of the Garden Island. It’s also equipped with hydrophones so you can hear the whales sing during this incredible Kauai boat tour.
What To Bring / Wear
- Bathing suits, light cover-up, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. Plan on getting wet!
- We are a barefoot tour unless a medical condition prevents that, please inform your captain.
- A towel, NON- SPRAY sunscreen in a beach bag, light cover up or jacket. Cameras are welcomed.
- Any medications, allergy or insect protection you require.
- No water sports
- If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
Port Allen Marina Center – 4353 Waialo Rd #2B, Eleele, HI 96705
Check-In Time: 12:15pm or 3:15pm (December – March)
South Shore (Kipu Kai)
Passenger safety is top priority. This tour is not suited for Expecting Mothers, those with bad backs, shoulders, knees, or hips, anyone who has recently undergone any surgeries, and those with mobility limitations. All passengers must be suited for possible rough waters and able to hold on and move about the vessel without concern. Children must be over the age of 3 years old. Sorry, there is no smoking permitted on the vessel, on the pier, or near the office per state law. Facial masks are required at all times. All activities are conditions permitting with the Captain’s discretion. The Nā Pali Coast is not a guarantee. Tours may reroute due to ocean conditions. If you are prone to seasickness or not sure, PLEASE take something in advance, Bonine or Dramamine. Everyone is different…Don’t hesitate, medicate!
- Light snacks
- Soft drinks, juice & cold water
- Beer, wine & mai tais* (ID required)
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.