NAPALI & NIIHAU SUPER TOUR | HOLO HOLO CHARTERS
This breathtaking Napali & Niihau Super Tour is geared for people of all fitness levels, ages 6 and over. Cruising on the delightful Holo Holo, you will arrive to a special planned adventure. Your adventure will include snorkeling, sightseeing, relaxing and enjoying the pristine waters and spectacular cliffs of Kauai’s Napali Coast. This is the only tour available to the “forbidden island” of Niihau. This 65′ power catamaran is Kauaʻi’s fastest, largest vessel to Napali and Niihau.
- Child (6-12)
- Only Tour Available to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau
- Great for the Whole Family
- Snorkeling Equipment Included
Napali & Niihau Super Tour
After sightseeing and hearing the history of the Napali Coast, Holo Holo Charters will head across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau. When you arrive at Niihau, you will choose your snorkel spot. The crew will assist and instruct you in snorkeling—relax, float, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world.
No other place in Hawaii offers you such unique formations and no other company provides you with the opportunity to see Niihau and Lehua. Niihau’s old age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves longer than any of the Hawaiian Islands. Truly a unique and memorable experience for the whole family!
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind adventure, bring along flip-flops or water friendly shoes, a towel, change of dry clothing, sunscreen, hat and of course your camera! All snorkeling equipment is included.
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e., Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- Children must be at least 5 years old for snorkel tours and non-snorkel tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. They will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. They encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- They do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- They are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- They reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Their vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper they provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by HoloHolo, or they may bring their own.
- Port Allen Departures: Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Hanalei Departures: No coolers or alcoholic beverages allowed on board.
- Hanalei Departures: Due to vessel transfers, guests should be prepared to wade in the water and be able to assist themselves onto vessel.
This tour includes a continental breakfast: Assorted fresh baked pastries, bagels and mixed fruit platter, Hot tea, Coffee, Bottled water and assorted soft drinks. After snorkeling, enjoy a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads to make your sandwich a work of art! Also included are pasta and fresh fruits. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour with beer and wine served after snorkeling. While you enjoy lunch, Holo Holo Charters will share stories about the island, the people and the history of Niihau.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.