Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
- Janurary- December
NA PALI RAFT SNORKEL ADVENTURE | CAPTAIN ANDY’S
Explore Kauai’s Napali coast on Capt. Andy’s 24′ Discovery class rigid hull inflatable rafts. This 4 hour tour provides an up close experience of sea life, waterfalls, and 3000 ft cliffs and pinnacles of the Napali coast. You will gain entry to spectacular sea caves (ocean conditions permitting) and enjoy snorkeling along some of Hawai’is pristine tropical reefs.
- Child (6-12)
- Sea Caves and Waterfalls
- Amazing Sea Life
- Adventurous Raft Ride
Na Pali Raft Snorkel Adventure
Leave the modern world behind on this 4 hour expedition down Kauai’s world famous Na Pali Coast – darting in and out of sea caves, plunging under cascading waterfalls and taking in the dramatic peaks and majestic valleys of Na Pali. An early departure virtually ensures an encounter with the massive pod of Hawaiian Spinner dolphins that cruise up the coast daily. Explore Kauai’s rugged NaPali Coast with the friendly sea-going professionals at Capt. Andy’s. The rafts offer an amazing view of sealife, waterfalls and the 3,000-foot cliffs and pinnacles of Na Pali coast. Na Pali Coast and snorkeling are conditions permitting. Tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety. In the winter, waves and conditions can be rough on the Na Pali Coast and we will take our guest to the sunny south shore.
|January 1 – December 31||Check in – 7:30 am Tour – 8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|September 16 – April 30||Check in – 12:30 pm Tour – 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm|
Departs: Kikiaola Small Boat Harbor in Kekaha, daily (IMPORTANT: This is not their main office)
Your Tour Includes
Snorkel gear (soft silicone masks, corrective lenses, “dry” snorkels, fins) and instruction provided. Snacks and Beverages are provided.
What to Bring
Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and sunscreen. A light jacket is suggested, sunglasses and a waterproof camera.
Know Before You Go
Due to the bumpy and bouncing nature of the ride, Captain Andy’s cannot accommodate pregnant women, anyone with any history of back or neck issues, medical conditions or recent surgeries, or children under 6 years of age. This can be a physically demanding ride. Participants should be in above average physical shape. Elderly and frail individuals should strongly consider one of their luxury sailing vessels instead of the rafting adventure tour. If you are not sure you will pass the Captain’s medical briefing, please give Captain Andy’s a call more than 24 hours prior
- Due to the nature of the ride, Captain Andy’s Raft Expeditions cannot accommodate pregnant women or children under the age of 6, anyone with bad backs, bad necks, recent surgeries or other medical conditions
- Not recommended for individuals who suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness).
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
Snacks and Beverages (Baked Apple Oatmeal Bar, chips, Aloha Juices, Soda, Water)
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.