Na Pali Snorkel Adventure | Na Pali Coast Hanalei Tours
Join Na Pali Coast Hanalei Tours on an adventure of a lifetime covering the full 15 miles of the Na Pali Coast. Depart from the lush north shore rain or shine. Hanalei Bay is a beautiful natural port. Enjoy knowledgeable crew that provides light narration as they take you down this secluded coastline to a land lost in time.
- Explore the Napali Coast
- Go Into Sea Caves and Under Waterfalls
- Look for green sea turtles, monk seals, and whales (when in season)
Na Pali Snorkel Adventure
Join them on an adventure of a lifetime covering the full 15 miles of the Na Pali Coast. Depart from the lush north shore rain or shine. Hanalei Bay is a beautiful natural port. Their knowledgeable crew provides light narration as they take you down this secluded coastline to a land lost in time. They love to pull under cascading waterfalls that drop into the ocean, alongside majestic cliffs and explore ancient sea caves. As you first head out, be camera ready and keep your eyes open for pods of Hawaiian spinner dolphins, green sea turtles, monk seals, whales (in season) and other marine life. You will stop for a 45 min. – 1 hour for lunch on aboard and jump in the water. The return ride back to Hanalei is a guaranteed Hawaiian roller coaster ride!
March Departure: Hanalei Bay, Kauai HI
- 8:00 am & 12:30 pm
April – September Departure: Hanalei Bay, Kauai HI
- 7:30 am & 12:00 pm
Know Before You Go
- Tour Disclosure: Northerly surf swells can affect snorkel spots and prevent safe exploration near sea cliffs and caves. Sea cave entry and snorkeling cannot be guaranteed in advance for safety reasons.
- Guests must be prepared to be exposed to the elements and ride an open vessel with NO bathroom. It always rains in Hanalei but you’ll travel west towards the drier side!
- Guests must be in good general health and able to climb a vertical dive ladder from shallow waters to board and disembark, sometimes in small surf. Hanalei Bay is a natural port with NO loading docks.
- Anyone pregnant, under age 4, with a serious health concern (ie neck or back issues, heart condition, etc.), weighs 300lbs +, gone through recent surgery or who tests positive for COVID-19 is not permitted.
What To Bring
For this one-of-a-kind adventure bring along a towel, change of dry clothing, sunscreen, hat and of course your camera! All snorkeling equipment included.
Adventure Tour Disclosures
- Tours are barefoot active ocean adventures aboard an open motorized catamaran with NO bathroom. Daily conditions can vary and may turn rough at times.
- Anyone pregnant, with bad backs, neck or joint problems, heart issues, or recent surgeries are not permitted.
- It is their policy that they CANNOT accommodate passengers 300 lbs. and over.
Na Pali Tour Terms & Conditions
- Tours depart rain or shine at the captain’s discretion. Weather and ocean clearance is issued 1 hour prior to departure.
- Tours are barefoot excursions and passengers should be prepared to be exposed to the elements.
- Tour route and snorkel destination are subject to change based on daily weather and sea conditions. The captain determines if safe to swim/snorkel or enter sea caves on each tour.
- All passengers are required to climb a vertical dive ladder in shallow water, sometimes waist deep and in small surf. Hanalei Bay is a natural port without loading docks.
- Passengers must bring maintenance or emergency medication on tour and inform a crew member of any physical limitations or needs for assistance.
- Non-swimmers are not permitted to swim or snorkel. Snorkel spots are in deeper waters.
- Smoking is prohibited on tour.
- A light sandwich lunch (Vegetarian, Turkey or Ham) bottled water, soft drinks
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.