See the Na Pali Coast up close and personal up close on this zodiac raft adventure and snorkeling tour!
- Best Seller
NA PALI COAST BEACH LANDING ADVENTURE | BLUE OCEAN ADVENTURE TOURS
Dare to explore Kauai’s Na Pali Coast on a zodiac boat & snorkeling tour! See the Na Pali Coast up close and personal on this zodiac raft adventure! On the beautiful journey toward the unmatched Na Pali Coast, you will have the opportunity to experience Hawaii’s amazing marine wildlife including dolphins, sea turtles, and in the right season – Humpback Whales! This unique adventure will offer a full picnic lunch and will take you on a journey to an ancient fishing village to end the day.
- Children 6 to 12 yrs old
- Kama‘aina You will be charged this rate now. Captains will check your ID the day of your tour.
- Military You will be charged this rate now. Captains will check your ID the day of your tour.
- Beach Landing
- Go Into Sea Caves and Under Waterfalls
- Nualolo Kai Hawaiian Village
Na Pali Coast Beach Landing Adventure
MORNING TOURS (7:00 AM) AND AFTERNOON TOURS ARE AVAILABLE (12:30 PM)
Afternoon tours are only available March 1st through September 31st due to large north swell.
- Check-In Time: 7:00 AM
- Boat leaves: 7:30 AM
- Boat returns: 1:30 PM
Once your journey begins toward the beautiful Na Pali Coast, you will be right up close to Hawaiʻi’s amazing marine wildlife including dolphins, sea turtles, and in the right season – Humpback Whales! You will learn about the history of the Na Pali Coast. The captains will amaze you as they take you under waterfalls and through sea caves at the base of Kauai’s 3,500 ft tall sea cliffs; stopping at the best possible photo spots to capture this once in a lifetime experience. After your journey down of the 17 mile Na Pali Coast, your adventure will continue to the beautiful Nualolo Kai, an ancient Hawaiian fishing village. The crew will tie up their boat a few feet from shore, set you up with top quality snorkeling gear and get you right into the water for a 45-minute snorkel.
Next, you will enjoy a full Hot Hawaiian Buffet style lunch, including Kalua Pig, BBQ Teri-Chicken, Steamed White Rice, Fresh Garden Salad with homemade Papaya Seed Dressing, Fresh Pineapple, Water and Hawaiian Juices. To end the day, you will then go on a short 20-30 minute nature stroll through the valley, exploring the archaeological remains of an ancient Hawaiʻian fishing village. From there, you will have free time to relax on the secluded beach of Nualolo Kai before loading up the boat to head back to the harbor.
- Check-In Time: 12:30 PM
- Boat leaves: 1:00 PM
- Boat returns: 7:00 PM
For all the photographers out there, this trip is designed for you! The beautiful Kauai sun at your back provides the optimal lighting you need to capture the Na Pali Coast in all of its splendor. This tour provides all the same features as their morning tour, taking you through beautiful sea caves and waterfalls along the coast line. Topping it all off, as this memorable tour is winding down, you’ll cruise the breathtaking west side, facing the brilliant sunset to capture once in a lifetime photo opportunities.
You will arrive back at the boat harbor by 7:00 pm. Blue Ocean Adventures provides drinks and a full picnic lunch along with quality snorkeling gear.
What to Bring
For this one-of-a-kind adventure bring along a towel, change of dry clothing, sunscreen, hat and of course your camera! All snorkeling equipment included.
This Na Pali Coast Zodiac Raft tour is a high speed, turbulent adventure over waves and unpredictable ocean conditions that include sharp turns and maneuvers through sea caves up and down the coastline. This is a physically strenuous activity that will take you up close and personal with everything that the coast has to offer.
- Blue Ocean will not allow any persons with pre-existing physical injuries or conditions, other conditions, AS WELL as PREGNANT women as the activities may pose an additional danger to such.
- All activities are weather and water condition permitting. No refunds if we are not
able to do a specific activity due to safety precautions.
- If a passenger is sick and trying to receive a refund in most cases, they will ask for a doctor’s note.
- It is mandatory for each passenger to check in and be present for the safety briefing from their team.
- Each tour will need to hit a minimum passenger requirement of 7 passengers in order to be a confirmed tour.
Weather Policy: Activity may be cancelled due to severe weather. The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, they may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If they cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability) if no reschedule tour is available the funds will be refunded within 90 days. ALL ACTIVITIES THAT TAKE PLACE ON BLUE OCEAN ADVENTURE TOUR ARE WEATHER PERMITTING. A REFUND WILL NOT BE ISSUED IN THE EVENT THAT AN ACTIVITY IS UNABLE TO TAKE PLACE DURING THE TOUR BECAUSE OF UNSAFE WEATHER AND WATER CONDITIONS.
Lunch will be served bento or buffet depending on weather condition.
- Regular: kalua, teri bbq chicken, rice, fried shrimp, salad, brownie
- Allergy friendly/Vegetarian/Vegan: Steamed sweet potato, namasu, vegetable stir fry sauteed in garlic and salt, dessert.
- Please make note of any sort of allergies
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.