Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy’s 65′ Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran.
NA PALI RAFT DAY EXPEDITION | CAPT. ANDY’S
This 6 hour tour along the Napali coast will be a trip to never forget. Capt. Andy’s 24′ Discovery class rigid hull inflatable rafts provide the freedom to get up close and land on a remote beach (seasonal and ocean conditions permitting). Experience sea life, waterfalls, and 3000 ft cliffs and pinnacles of the Napali coast. You will gain entry to spectacular sea caves (ocean conditions permitting), snorkeling and a picnic lunch.
- Child (Ages 6-12)
- Sea Caves and Waterfalls
- Land on Remote Beach (Seasonal & Weather Permitting)
- Adventurous Raft Ride
Na Pali Raft Day Expedition
Friendly sea-going professionals at Capt. Andy’s will provide an unforgettable 6-hour adventurous expedition down Kauaʻi’s rugged Na Pali Coast. You’ll leave the modern world behind-darting in and out of sea caves, plunging under cascading waterfalls, and encountering the dramatic 3,000-foot peaks and majestic valleys of the Na Pali Coast. You’ll land on a remote beach at Nu`alolo Kai (conditions permitting) and be guided through a Hawaiian village where you will listen to the history and legends of the ancient civilizations that once inhabited these valleys. *Na Pali Coast and snorkeling are conditions permitting. Tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety.
Your Tour Includes
Picnic lunch, Dessert, Beverages, Dry bags, Snorkel gear and instruction provided.
What to Bring
Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and sunscreen. A light jacket is suggested, sunglasses and a waterproof camera.
Seasonal Tour Details
Summer Season: May 1 – September 30
Check in – 9:30 am Tour – 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Check in- 12:30 pm Tour – 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Winter Season: January 1 – April 30 & October 1 – December 31
Check in – 9:30 am Tour – 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Due to the nature of the ride, Captain Andy’s Raft Expeditions cannot accommodate pregnant women and children under 6 or anyone with bad backs, bad necks, recent surgeries or other medical conditions.
- Not recommended for individuals who suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness).
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
Lunch Menu – Summer Season
- French bread with butter (Veg),
- Garden fresh mixed green salad with papaya seed vinaigrette (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Grilled striploin steak (GF, DF) with sour cream horseradish sauce (GF, Veg)
- Garlic and herb grilled chicken, topped with fresh basil, tomato and toasted pine nuts (GF, DF)
- Rice pilaf & grilled asparagus (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Coconut white chocolate macadamia nut cookies (Veg)
*Vegetarian and vegan option: Chickpea stuffed bell pepper, on a bed of rice pilaf, topped with a fire roasted red pepper sauce (DF, Veg, VGN)
Lunch Menu – Winter Season
- Oven roasted turkey sandwich – Thick cut turkey breast on homemade focaccia with havarti
- Red onion, green apple, mixed greens and bacon jam;
- Cheese tortellini pasta salad – Three cheese tortellini tossed in pesto with sun dried tomatoes (Veg)
- Fresh fruit
- Coconut white chocolate
macadamia nut cookies (Veg)
*Gluten free and Veggie sandwich substitution (Available upon request, 24-hour notice required)
*All Menus Are Subject to Change
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.