Kauai’s Ultimate South Island Zodiac Boat Snorkel Adventure | Kauai Zodiac Tours
This 3 hour tour along the south shore coast will be filled with marine life. Z Tours Kauai's Custom built 25ft rigid hull Zodiac provides a safe & smooth ride. Enjoy an array of fish and colors that create a world of its own. If you like turtles as much as we do then this is the right tour for you.
- South Shore Views
- Amazing Snorkeling
- Adventurous Raft Ride
Ultimate South Shore Snorkel
Kauai South Island Snorkel Adventure takes you on a three-hour tour to see the Queen’s Summer Home from Allerton Bay, alongside the famous Spouting Horn and, weather permitting, out to Kipu Kai. Snorkeling in Kauai is a must and we found two of the best remote snorkeling locations in sunny Poipu.
Encounter occasional dolphins, lots of turtles, and an abundance of exotic Hawaiian reef fish and eels. Snorkel Sheraton Caverns, known as Honu Hale – home of the turtles.
There is so much to see on these southern coasts in terms of pristine reefs and off-shore caverns that snorkeling in these areas becomes a true pleasure. Add to this the fact that these shorelines are mostly navigable and calm the whole year long, and you’ll soon start to appreciate the focus of Kauai Z-Tourz’ “modus operandi.” The fish in these areas are plentiful, the reefs are gorgeous, and the weather is almost always sunny and beautiful.
- What to Bring: Wear your swimsuits and bring a towel and sunscreen, a light jacket for cool mornings.
- Your Tour Includes: Dry bag for personal belongings, High-quality snorkel equipment, Light snacks and ice-cold non-alcoholic beverages
- Not recommended for those with bad backs, recent surgeries, pregnant woman or children under 5 years old.
- If you are susceptible to motion sickness, we recommend you consult with a pharmacist for an appropriate product.
Deli sandwiches (choice of: turkey, ham, roast beef or veggie) variety of chips, home baked treat and beverages (water, juice, ginger ale).
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.