Kauai’s Ultimate Guided Shore Snorkeling Adventure SOUTH | Kauai Zodiac Tours
Relax and enjoy the adventure of shore snorkeling. Don't worry about finding the best place to snorkel. Let the guides do the work.
- South Shore Views
- Amazing Snorkeling
- Professional Guides
Guided South Shore Snorkeling Tour
Their Kauai Guided SHORE Snorkel takes you on a two-hour guided snorkel from the SHORE (no boat) with a certified dive instructor. This tour is perfect for both very beginner and experienced snorkelers. Snorkelers will want to have basic comfortability in ocean waters. Because there is no boat, you won’t have to worry about the increased possibility of sea sickness.
This tour meets and departs from the Poipu Area on the SOUTH side of the island of Kauai.
You’ll be able to Snorkel Kauai’s pristine south shore reefs and learn about our tropical fish, sea urchins and other unique and wonderful sea mammals. They are often greeted by a Hawaiian green sea turtle (honu) or on a special occasion a Hawaiian monk seal basking in the sun. Such a unique and wonderful experience to observe these creatures from a distance; but please know it is the law to keep 50’ or more away from endangered species.
You’ll learn more about the Hawaiian ecosystem and identify an array of tropical fish at one of our two different locations they can take you depending on the conditions of the day. Your guide will determine which site is the best based on water conditions for the day.
- What to Bring: Wear your swimsuits and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Your Tour Includes: Snacks, Beverages, wetsuits, pool noodles, boogie boards, snorkel vests etc. If you have your own gear, you’re welcome to bring it, just no full face snorkel masks please.
- Ages: 4 years +
- All guests must be comfortable on their own in ocean waters. This is an ocean adventure and may not be suitable for all small children.
- Kauai Zodiac Tourz will NO LONGER be providing transportation for any of our tours. Guests will be responsible to use their own method of transportation to get to and from the dive site or snorkel locations. Please pre-arrange a taxi if you don’t have a rental car.
Snacks and beverages.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.