Star Na Pali Snorkel BBQ Sail | Capt. Andy’s Sailing Adventures
Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy's 65' Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran. An early morning departure tends to provide calmer conditions and virtually ensures an encounter with a pod of Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins that cruise along the Napali coast. Enjoy Snorkeling, a BBQ lunch, and knowledgeable guides.
- Comfortable Sail
- Sea Caves and Waterfalls
- Spectacular Snorkeling
Star Na Pali Snorkel BBQ Sail
This 5.5 hour tour will provide your party with memories for a life time. Sailing along the Napali coast you will see Ni’ihau, Polihale, and the ridges of Koke’e. Learn about the history and legends of the ancient civilizations that once inhabited these valleys.
This Star sailing adventure gets an early departure from Port Allen on the West shore of Kauai. The am departure generally means there will be calmer conditions and virtually ensures an encounter with the massive pod of Hawaiian Spinner dolphins that cruise up the coast daily.
Generally they take a nearshore route up the entire coast then sail downwind offshore so you get a variety of views. On Na Pali you’ll see spectacular sea cliffs, numerous waterfalls and lava tubes. Kauai is the oldest of the main Hawaiian islands, and this carved coastline is the result of nearly 8 million years of exposure to wind, waves and rain. In addition to seagoing skills, their crew is knowledgeable in the history and legends of the ancient civilizations that once inhabited these verdant valleys.
After a relaxing and beautiful downwind sail, Captain Andy’s crew will pull in to one or their favorite remote snorkel spots. Here, they will anchor and passengers can get in the water, or simply relax. After snorkeling the crew prepares a delicious lunch in their onboard kitchen, which they serve with beer and wine (only available after snorkeling). Lastly, you’ll cruise home to Port Allen.
This tour runs year round weather permitting! Na Pali Coast and snorkeling are conditions permitting. Tour destination will be determined based on passenger comfort and safety.
Your Tour Includes
Continental Breakfast, BBQ lunch, an assortment of beverages. Beer and wine after snorkeling. Snorkel Gear and instruction.
Facilities: Passengers enjoy large shaded cabin areas, comfortable cushioned seating, freshwater showers and clean restrooms.
What to Bring
They suggest wearing your swimsuit and bringing layers (including a light jacket), Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and camera. You can always change onboard.
- Not available for children under 3 years or pregnant women in their third trimester
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
Continental Breakfast Menu
- Apple cinnamon baked oatmeal bar (GF, Veg, VGN, DF)
- Fresh fruit (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Kauai Juice CO. Fresh pressed pineapple, lilikoi, and tangerine juice
- Coffee and herbal tea selection
BBQ Lunch Menu
- Grilled beef burger patties (GF, DF) Homemade burger buns (Veg)
Lettuce, tomato, and onion (GF, DF, Veg, VGN)
- Garlic and herb grilled chicken breast (DF)
- Baked beans (GF, DF)
- Cole slaw (GF, DF, Veg)
- Coconut white chocolate macadamia nut cookies (Veg)
- Beer and Wine
*Vegan and Vegetarian:
- Veggie Burger Patties (DF, Veg, VGN) (Available upon request, 24-hour notice required)
Menus are Subject to Change
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.