Star Na Pali Snorkel BBQ Sail | Capt. Andy’s Sailing Adventures
Enjoy a fun filled day on the Southern Star, Capt. Andy's 65' Gold Coast Yacht luxury sailing catamaran. An early morning departure tends to provide calmer conditions and virtually ensures an encounter with a pod of Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins that cruise along the Napali coast. Enjoy Snorkeling, a BBQ lunch, and knowledgeable guides.
- Comfortable Sail
- Sea Caves and Waterfalls
- Spectacular Snorkeling
Star Na Pali Snorkel BBQ Sail | Captain Andy’s
This 5.5 hour tour will provide your party with memories for a life time. Sailing along the Napali coast you will see Ni’ihau, Polihale, and the ridges of Koke’e. Learn about the history and legends of the ancient civilizations that once inhabited these valleys. After a relaxing sail you will enjoy snorkeling in pristine waters, or just relax onboard. You will enjoy a BBQ lunch and all the luxury the Southern Star has to offer.
This tour runs year round weather permitting!
Your Tour Includes
Continental Breakfast, BBQ lunch: choice of burger, chicken burger or veg. burger, cole slaw, baked beans, and fresh baked cookies. An assortment of beverages. Beer and wine after snorkeling. Snorkel Gear and instruction.
What to Bring
Wear your swimsuits, bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Not available for children under 3 years or pregnant women in their third trimester
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
Continental Breakfast, BBQ lunch: choice of burger, chicken burger or veg. burger, cole slaw, baked beans, and fresh baked cookies. An assortment of beverages. Beer and wine after snorkeling.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.