Raft Na Pali Snorkel Adventure | Captain Andy’s
Explore Kauai's Napali coast on Capt. Andy's 24' Discovery class rigid hull inflatable rafts. This 4 hour tour provides an up close experience of sea life, waterfalls, and 3000 ft cliffs and pinnacles of the Napali coast. You will gain entry to spectacular sea caves (ocean conditions permitting) and enjoy snorkeling along some of Hawai'is pristine tropical reefs.
- Sea Caves and Waterfalls
- Amazing Sea Life
- Adventurous Raft Ride
Raft Na Pali Snorkel Adventure
Friendly sea-going professionals at Capt. Andy’s will take you on an adventure you are sure to never forget. The rafts offer a spectacular up close view of the Napali coast. Take in the sea life, waterfalls, sea caves, and cliffs. Enjoy snorkeling, and history on this 4 hour tour.
Your Tour Includes
Snacks, Beverages, Snorkel gear and Instruction.
What to Bring
Wear your swimsuits and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Due to the nature of the ride, Captain Andy’s Raft Expeditions cannot accommodate pregnant women or anyone with bad backs, bad necks, recent surgeries or other medical conditions.
- Not recommended for individuals who suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness).
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, Epi-pens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, we ask that you reschedule your tour for another day. This is mandatory.
- Cancelled tours by Capt Andy’s Sailing Adventures are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are Bare-Foot. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding.
- No coolers allowed on board.
- You should bring a light jacket, camera and film.
Snacks and Beverages.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.