Backroads Adventure Tour | Kauai ATV
Start your engines! Kauai ATV sends you into a once-in-a-lifetime off-road adventure deep in the unseen, unspoiled backcountry of Kauai’s south shore. Rain or shine, you will motor through thousands of acres on historic Grove Farm terrain in our Polaris UTVs.
For 20 years Kauai ATV has shared our Garden Island playground with malihini and kama’aina alike, alongside the old Koloa Sugar Mill and in the heart of Hollywood movie locations like Jurassic Park and Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw. So, come “Do Something Dirty” with Kauai ATV ??
- Waita Reservior
- Visit major motion picture movie sites
Kauai ATV Backroads Adventure Tour
Join Kauai ATV for a guided scenic tour of Kauai’s south side! Learn about the history of Koloa Plantation, Mahaulepu Beach, Waita Reservoir, and Wilcox tunnel. Take a chance at catching (and releasing) a bass fish with a traditional bamboo fishing pole at the Waita Reservoir. Discover the “backlot of Hollywood” where movies such as Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs and Shaw, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Jungle Cruise were filmed.
A half mile hike on the sands of Mahaulepu Beach and “talk story” about Kauai’s native flora and fauna round out our informative tour. All the while you’ll get to do all of this from the comfort of your own Polaris off-road vehicle? Book now!
What to Bring
– Swimsuit – Towel – Sunblock/Bug Spray – Closed-toe shoes for hiking – Reusable water bottle for water.
- Drivers must be 18 yrs. with valid Driver’s License
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 25 years of age or older.
- Any guest within a party who wants to drive must bring a valid driver’s license and a Visa/MC
- Drivers are responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle while on the tour
- Collateral is required upon check-in
RZR XP 4 1000 (SEATS up to 4) –
- Drivers of any vehicle are 18 years of age or older with valid driver license due at check in. The person making this reservation is 18 years of age or older. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at or over the age of 25.
- Participants are at least 5 years of age or older and weigh less than 320 lbs.
- No participants have major neck or back problems, recent surgeries within the last 3 months, severe allergies, or are pregnant.
- All participants must wear closed toe water friendly footwear. No flip flops. No exceptions.
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.
Food & Beverages
*Subject to seasonal pricing.