Big Kahuna Air Tour
Your breathtaking helicopter tour over, around, and even through Kauai lasts about an hour and stay with you for a lifetime.
- Six-passenger Airvan
- Waimea Canyon
- Napali Coast
Enjoy views of the Menehune Fish Pond, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir (the largest reservoir on Kauai), Captain Cook’s Landing in Waimea Town, the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, the majestic Napali Coastline, Lumahai Beach (were the movie South Pacific was filmed), Hanalei Valley, cascading waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse (the largest Frigate bird sanctuary), and miles of beautiful coastline and beaches on this comprehensive air tour over Kauai.
Air Tour of Kauai
Board AirVentures Airvan to enjoy a very spacious aircraft (there are no “middle” seats) with every seat situated with large bubble windows specifically designed for sightseeing and photography – so everyone can enjoy the view. The airplanes’ slower speed allows optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai’s most awesome features. And, you share the experience with your fellow passengers through two-way noise reduction headsets as AirVentures’ friendly pilots share the legends and history of Kauai during your flight.
Beautiful Hawaiian Islands, state-of-the-art air-conditioned planes, and pilots with the most GA-8 Airvan experience in the nation come together for a Hawaii vacation experience you’ll never forget. AirVentures six-passenger planes are slow flying, stable, spacious, and can tour the whole island of Kauai on just twelve gallons of fuel (helicopter tours consume 375% more!). This fuel-efficiency makes this air tour a great value. Low noise on the outside to protect Hawaii’s environment and whisper-quiet on the inside thanks to personalized headsets with two-way microphones that lets you share the experience.
We recommend you dress comfortably in dark clothing to reduce the glare on the glass for better photo taking opportunity. Don’t forget to bring your camera!
- Tour Policies, Restrictions and Recommendations
Total fares include applicable taxes and fees. Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat. There is no per passenger weight limit. Routes and flight patterns subject to change due to weather conditions.
- Food & Beverages
No food or beverage options available on this tour.
- Cancellation Policy
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.