Night Manta Experience | Sea Quest Hawaii
Experience the tour the Travel Channel named one of the top ten things to do in your lifetime. Go Snorkeling with Manta Rays at night in the warm Kona waters. Their Night Manta Experience is a unique and singular experience and this is the only place on the entire planet you can do it at night.
- Snorkel with manta rays…at night!
- Hot chocolate and cookies
- Wetsuits and flotation devices provided
- Snorkel gear (including Rx masks) included
Night Manta Experience
There is a reason everyone is talking about this tour…
Participate in a feeding frenzy in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean, in the darkness of night, with creatures as large as 16 ft. across and weighing 1,000 lbs. The Travel Channel named this particular tour one of the 10 things you must do in your lifetime, and for good reason. Their Night Manta Experience is a unique and singular experience and this is the only place on the entire planet you can do it at night.
Sea Quest’s point of departure is just a few minutes boat ride from the Big Island’s most successful and consistent manta ray viewing location. Their outstanding Coast Guard certified Captains & crew assist as you simply float above these graceful and glorious gentle giants right outside the mouth of Keauhou Bay. Enjoy nature’s most spectacular nocturnal ballet, available 7 nights a week. An experience you won’t soon forget.
Please note that previous snorkeling & swimming experience is required.
Check-in: 6:45 pm
Departure: 7:15 pm
Return: 8:15 pm
Check-in: 8:15 pm
Departure: 8:45 pm
Return: 9:45 pm
Hot chocolate and cookies
PLEASE NOTIFY HAWAII ADVENTURE CENTER IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN ACTIVITY.
You can do so by calling (888) 207-0722 or contact us online.
- No refunds for cancellations within 48 hours of activity
- For groups of 6+ there are no refunds for cancellations within 72 hours of activity
- We will gladly reschedule your activity at no extra cost if changes are made prior to the 48 or 72 hour cancellation period
- Cancellations from date of booking to 48 hours before activity or for larger groups 72 hours before activity are subject to a 10% service charge
- If for some reason we are unable to confirm your reservation with the activity operator due to oversold seats or other unforeseen reasons, a full refund will be provided and you will be notified immediately to discuss alternative dates and activities
If a tour operator cancels any trip due to weather, mechanical failure, unsafe conditions, or insufficient reservations, a full refund will be provided.